My Brother's Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaydee952

Reaction score
Wow, my brother has a REALLY old tamagotchi. His just died today and it was 18 years old. Is that normal? HE had a grandpa tamagotchi or something.....but wow. 18 years old. ;) :mametchi: :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :wacko:

Oh, there's nothing dangerous! The older types of tamagotchi can get up to 35 years! :(

Yes - 18 is a good age for a tama.

Most of them don't get that old because people take the matchmaker and start a new generation.

But some tama owners let their adults turn into old timers (Ojitchi and Otokitchi).

I once managed to keep a tamagotchi alive until it was 56yrs old - and Kyliesmum had one that was about 150+yrs when it finally died!

is this on a v1? because i thought that the other ones don't go up that high!!!!!!!!1

i heard about v3s reaching that age

lol My friend's tama v1 lived 'till 64 years :gozarutchi:

But if you don't choose the matchmaker, how long will it take it to die? :puroperatchi:

Wow, my brother has a REALLY old tamagotchi. His just died today and it was 18 years old. Is that normal? HE had a grandpa tamagotchi or something.....but wow. 18 years old. :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :puroperatchi: :( B) B)
Don't worry, it's normal. :hitodetchi:

Yes that was a perfecto time to pass away. It was of perfect age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back