tabagotchi connection version 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, In the UK they have Tamagotchi connection and connexion version 2 out, but not in North America yet.

It has been released in Europe, Asia, and Australia, and three different editions are available on ebay. Most of us like the Australian V2s best, they have packaging shaped like the original US Connection.

anyone by chance know what shops Bandai are sending the first US V2 versions out to? like Wal-mart or ToysRUs? i would like to call them ahead of time to see when i need to get one before they're gone... even if it means i have to sleep outside the night before! :eek: :D

anyone by chance know what shops Bandai are sending the first US V2 versions out to? like Wal-mart or ToysRUs? i would like to call them ahead of time to see when i need to get one before they're gone... even if it means i have to sleep outside the night before! :( :angry:
Meh work at Walmart so all I have to do is hide one for myself when they come out. :D

It has been released in Europe, Asia, and Australia, and three different editions are available on ebay. Most of us like the Australian V2s best, they have packaging shaped like the original US Connection.
you said its released in asia..

is it???

when? how did u know?

On www.toysrus.com , they are taking pre-orders for them so you can just order one in advance before they come out in June... I'm probably going to do that. :rolleyes:

coool, but luckily i live in san francisco and this college for teens program which I'm going to (summer school kinda) is going to be across the street from the metreon where inside has the bandai store :D ...though last time I went there they ran out of tamagotchis...except the one the person who worked there persoanlly owned and he taunted me about it and told me he'd sell it for a hundred bucks :rolleyes: so they put me on a "wait list" and told me they would call me in a few days.....that was several months ago..i am still waitng for their call... :eek: ...hopefully this won't happen again so i hope they will have it there before toysr us or walmart... muahaha i can't wait!

Hello, I have 2 tamagotchi v2's! lol! I live in australia! they are WAY better than v1's! But I'm not going to say anything else...I'll let you be suprised :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back