tama sale shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shenna

Reaction score
DID ANY ONE ELSE GET A SALE AT THEIR SHOP TODAY OR IS THAT RARE

I know its normal i didnt get it today but i get them usally often.

i think it should b wednesday usually, but im in another time-zone

I usually find I get a sale when I have a toddler. I did do a topic on it on another forum once, trying to establish if it was only toddlers that got them- and found it to be that 90% of the time you get one around age 1, and the only times that adults got them were if the clock had been reset for shop-restocking or for another reason.

i get the sale on wednesdays, whatever stage it is

i often reset clock, thats true, but i think i remember it comes without this, too, whatever stage it is

Ok? :wacko:

I think that you must be joking about sales being rare. :wacko: But i love sales because you get the price but it's 50% off!!! :ph34r: Thats why i love sales! :pochitchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi:

Please tell more about that stuff!!

Mimitchi 101 :wacko:

aka(as known as):The tama-question Queen ~you can count on me for all your questions~

Wow :(

I didn't know sales were that popular!I get a normal shop then later it turns into a sale! note:The last sentence that you read happens every day for me. :( I Love tamagotchis!

Mimitchi 101 :mimitchi:

aka(as known as):The tama-question queen ~you can count on me for all your questions~

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know............

when do you usually get sales?

i got one today, and my tamas a toddler!

I got one on Wednesday and Thursday, possibly because I pause while I'm at work.

I have a Young Mimitchi.

nope, not rare

but i'll tell you something:

once when there was a sale in the shop, i bought a cheast for 100p and i used the cheast and i got the t.v out of it!""!!!!

(the t.v normally costs 5000p!)

~Girl~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back