HOW DO YOU BRING BACK A TAMA WHEN IT DIES!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok do when it dies reset it and then when its an egg press the middle button ( :wacko: and select download and it should be there!!

I know how ! I know how ! Well , you can't get your preivious tamagotchi back , :wacko: but what you do is press the 1st button and the 3rd button at the same time . An egg appears . DO NOT PRESS DOWNLOAD ! If you name the new tanagotchi the same name as your last tamagotchi , it appears on your ' History ' list .

- SSharada1325 :wacko:

P.S . Mimitchi Forever ! :wacko:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ok do when it dies reset it and then when its an egg press the middle button ( :ph34r: and select download and it should be there!!

On the back ther is a littl reset button. get a pencil and stik it in there :mimitchi:

:mimitchi: :( please reply! :( :(
stop righting in caps and yelling at people.Stick a pencil in the back of your tamagotchi and an egg will appear.Ill give you some advice,not alot of people will want to help you if you dont take their advice.I dont mean to hurt your feelings though.

Theres a little button on the back of your tamagotchi.If you press it with a pencil and it doesnt work,try a paper clip.

Hold down A+C Together and it will go to a new egg. If you want your old tamagotchi back just press the middle button and DOWNLOAD. But if you press RESET everything will be erased.

//-lWeRide

u cant bring back a dead tama

too late to download, its gone

face this

You can't bring back a dead tamagotchi. Just like dogs. Or cats. If you won't yell I will give you some advice:

Press the little button on the back of your tamagotchi. In a few seconds a new egg will appear. Press the B button. DO NOT HIT DOWNLOAD! Press Reset. Alot of people have said hit download. YOU CAN'T GET IT BACK THAT WAY! And also, not to be rude but you have to just wake up from your angry trance and listen.

I WANT MY TAMA BACK HOW DO YOU GET IT BACK?
Once a tamas dead, a tamas dead. You cant bring back a dead tama. BUT you can get a tama baby. Press a pen lightly down into the little hole in the back, choose reset. A tama egg will apear and hatch in 1-2 minutes :)

you cant get back ur tama if it died, its just the way of tamagotchi life sowwie

but ive tried eveything and nothing would work for me, so stop wasting your time, you will get nowhere sowwie......

I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI ANY BODY KNOW ABOUT THE URATAMA OR THE ENTAMA I WANT THEM SO BAD

TAMAS ARE FUN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back