Typo in Wal-Mart Paper

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Maguire

Reaction score
In the Wal-Mart Flyer I was reading in class, it had V3 Tamagotchi's in it and it said "Benefits: Access to tomaland.com" as one of the benefits of the new V3. I started laughing out loud because its Tamaland not Tomaland. I stole the flyer i'll take a picture of it tommorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Wal-Mart Flyer I was reading in class, it had V3 Tamagotchi's in it and it said "Benefits: Access to tomaland.com" as one of the benefits of the new V3. I started laughing out loud because its Tamaland not Tomaland. I stole the flyer i'll take a picture of it tommorrow!
Wow- great find, you must be a thorough reader. :lol:

//Tama-Love

lololololoololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Har har! those wal-mart people!! Maybe you should tell them to see the look on there face! :D :D :p

when newspapers and things makes mistakes, laugh at them! XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe.. at least we know what we're on about! :D Great find, RM.

*Shakes head* That won't do,Those people should have improved their typing by now xD.

Funny Find RM,*Thumbs up*

MG23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back