Marrying twice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamamumchi

Reaction score
My tama got married and had a baby, but every night before they go to sleep I pause them so the adult is still there. Now my friend's tama is getting friendly with the adult...can he marry again and have another baby? Also, even if I keep putting him on pause every night will he eventually leave anyway?

My tama got married and had a baby, but every night before they go to sleep I pause them so the adult is still there. Now my friend's tama is getting friendly with the adult...can he marry again and have another baby? Also, even if I keep putting him on pause every night will he eventually leave anyway?
No. Unfortunatly, they can't marry again. Your friend's tamagotchi will marry though, thanks to the matchmaker.

If you do keep it on pause all night, it should eventually leave.

You could get your friend to breed with the suggestion from the match maker and then wait and if you've got different genders on a new generation and then breed with your friend. :hitodetchi:

That way you can still breed with your friend in the next generation (because you can't if you've already got a baby). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back