How many people know how 2 get a......!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many people know how 2 get a mohitamatchi?

• Yes i know-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no i dont know-

• i thnk i do-

• why would i and why would i tell u-

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mohitamatchi is the todler that has a mohawk. I think you ger it by bad care as a baby. because I left my tama baby for a half an hour and it turned into that. try not to leave it the whole time though.

d:I

Oh no i dont know what 1 2 pick killer829 or tama_girl7777777 what suggeston should i try i willl try tama_girl7777777 coz ma friend gt it and she took gd care of it if tht doesnt work i will try killer892s suggestion next. :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :mametchi:

I've never gotten it, I always get Mizutamachi. And I love it, it's cute. I always take excelent care of my Tamas from the moment they hatch. I have no idea how to get it; and I'm pretty certain that there is no 'special' way to get ANY specific Tamagotchi. I'm pretty sure it's all ... completely random. :huh:

Well really it isent random to get ifferent tama characters. Toddlers I think they maybe random(not sure) but teens and adults are not random because if you look after it good you will most likely get a good tama if you look after it ok maybe a kuchipatchi? Last if you look after it poorly you will get a not so good tama!

~.:princessDejz:. ^_^

There really is no sure-fire way to get every tamagotchi character you want. It all depends on the care you give your tamagotchi.

But when I get Mohitamatchi it is always like 30 pounds when it evolves.

GotchiGirl96

:unsure: :huh: Hmmm...I've had that one b4. :ph34r: I got it in my 2nd gen. :lol: I played tons of games like get music. :D Hope i helped!! :) B) :angry: :blink:

it luck really on what tamagotchi charicter you have.
~Girl~
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR REALLY WRONG!!! IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU CARE FOR IT AND DISAPLINE IT

OK HOW TO GET MOHITAMATCHI GO ON THIS FORUM click here on the last page and theres heaps more!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back