PS3 release day...TODAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickname:Flipper

Reaction score
I just saw the news and ppl including celebs were buying ps3s! and since they sold a small number ppl were pushing and shuving to get one! someone even got shot! and they buy 'em and sell them on ebay for loads more! :D like 3,000! or was it 3,000,000.....? :)

tamagochi conechon coner shop 2 IS COMING SOON!plus it is on the DS wich

I have :)

Yeah, but the Wii comes out on Sunday! <3 PWNED.

The PS3 looks awesome, but I really want a Wii. :)

Yeah, but the Wii comes out on Sunday! <3 PWNED.
The PS3 looks awesome, but I really want a Wii. :)
yea same here. my brothers are getting PS3. I'm using them. X3

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea same here. my brothers are getting PS3. I'm using them. X3Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES WII

i want it sooo bad!=P

but the ps3 is so pricey!

Im sticking with the wii

on ebay, yes. :) in the store it's $600 :D
They said on Good Morning America that tons of people lined up and slept in tents over night in line waiting for the $10,000 PS3.

Ebay? I haven't checked yet. :D

They said on Good Morning America that tons of people lined up and slept in tents over night in line waiting for the $10,000 PS3.Ebay?  I haven't checked yet. :D
Wow, WTF?!?!? (fudge) It gained in price!!!!!! That's rediculus!!!!!!! > :D :) (sp?)

Last edited by a moderator:
They said on Good Morning America that tons of people lined up and slept in tents over night in line waiting for the $10,000 PS3.Ebay? I haven't checked yet. :furawatchi:
Yeah, that did happen.

I passed Wal-Mart in the car and I saw a HUGE line outside, and tents! People were actually camping out! For a PS3! Even for something as cool as that, I wouldn't do that! I mean, for a PS3? Sure it's cool, but I wouldn't lose my santitiy....

Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back