Have a pixel chick? Write a short review!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]My Pixel Chick[/SIZE] by kawaii-cat

On my birthday, I got a Pixel Chick from my grandma. I loved it. My cousen was very intrested in it, but i keped it allll to my self ;) . So as the weeks and months wore on, I started to neglect my dear Pixel Chick and it moved out :blink: . So, eventually, it ran out of batteries and it lay on my desk, for months.

THE END

it's sort of sad. It makes me cry! ;) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

[SIZE=21pt]BRATZTROXG'S FIRST PIXEL CHIX REVIEW:[/SIZE]

One Christmas I opened the gifts in my stocking and at the very bottom, in the midst of all the Bratz and so on merchandise, lay a PIXEL CHIX BEVERLEY HILLS MANSION!!! I was sooo happy, as you can imagine! It was a star present for me! It could chat to me non-stop about all kinds of things, the girl moved in and I called her Mia. She could eat all kinds of things; ice cream and apples and hamburgers and baguette sandwiches and much much more! She could dress up as a ballet dancer, punk rocker, all fancy and posh, in a nightdress (complete with teddy!) and in a bikini and school uniform too! She could go to bed, go to the loo, watch TV and play TONS of cool games with me! Everything she did excited me and thrilled me! She could go to school, rock concerts and ballet performances and sooo much more!!!

In fact, I was so happy with Mia that when the Mall came out I just had to have it! So I saved up my money for weeks and weeks and eventually bought one! She could do the funniest, coolest animations ever, work and satisfy customers. She could play with all the cute pets; dogs cats and birds and gerbils and even buy them for her own to care for and play with!! She could get tons of new hairstyles, manicures and pedicures when she was shopping, and when she was at work she could quite happily give them away to other customers! She had a definite knack for fun, and I connected the house and mall to each other nearly all the time!

I took them everywhere with me and every night I would finally have to stop playing and put them away on my bedside table right next to me as I slept. Then in the morning I would wake up and start playing with them once again! I connected them and they went on shopping sprees together and had a whole bunch of fun!!!

[SIZE=21pt]~THE END~[/SIZE]

Thanks for reading my fabulous review!!!

[SIZE=21pt]BRATZTROXG'S FIRST PIXEL CHIX REVIEW:[/SIZE]
One Christmas I opened the gifts in my stocking and at the very bottom, in the midst of all the Bratz and so on merchandise, lay a PIXEL CHIX BEVERLEY HILLS MANSION!!! I was sooo happy, as you can imagine! It was a star present for me! It could chat to me non-stop about all kinds of things, the girl moved in and I called her Mia. She could eat all kinds of things; ice cream and apples and hamburgers and baguette sandwiches and much much more! She could dress up as a ballet dancer, punk rocker, all fancy and posh, in a nightdress (complete with teddy!) and in a bikini and school uniform too! She could go to bed, go to the loo, watch TV and play TONS of cool games with me! Everything she did excited me and thrilled me! She could go to school, rock concerts and ballet performances and sooo much more!!!

In fact, I was so happy with Mia that when the Mall came out I just had to have it! So I saved up my money for weeks and weeks and eventually bought one! She could do the funniest, coolest animations ever, work and satisfy customers. She could play with all the cute pets; dogs cats and birds and gerbils and even buy them for her own to care for and play with!! She could get tons of new hairstyles, manicures and pedicures when she was shopping, and when she was at work she could quite happily give them away to other customers! She had a definite knack for fun, and I connected the house and mall to each other nearly all the time!

I took them everywhere with me and every night I would finally have to stop playing and put them away on my bedside table right next to me as I slept. Then in the morning I would wake up and start playing with them once again! I connected them and they went on shopping sprees together and had a whole bunch of fun!!!

[SIZE=21pt]~THE END~[/SIZE]

Thanks for reading my fabulous review!!!
*sobs* you make me cry!

[SIZE=21pt].:Ice:. .:Cold:.'s pixel chix 2 story house and pixel chix salon/pet mall Review!![/SIZE]

Ok so on christmas at 4:15pm I got a pixel chix 2 story house!!! She was the one with black hair! I couldnt believe it! I started playing with her and in about 30 mins I moved up 5 levels! I was so excited. I decided to call her Esther! I played with her so much! I took her out! She went on a date. When she got back I changed the hour on her clock too 7:00pm although it was 7:00pm. She did not want to go out in her normal clothes. So I fed her a burger and she loved it! We watched T.V whilst she ate popcorn! I also got £48 for christmas presents from my cousins. I went to bed excitedly! I went to bed at 11:00pm! So I could play with esther! But me and esther went to bed really excited.

I woke up at 6:00am! I was so excited. So I changed esther into her normal clothes and I took her to the bath room and she washed her face, went to the toilet and brushed her teeth. We went down stairs and I changed her in her exercise clothes and I changed the time too 6:30am and she went outside too exercise! When she came back she had some soup. We went out And my dad looked at my christmas list and said "ohh you wanted the mall?" I said yes of course and he said "well you got enough christmas money maybe we could go out and buy one! I jumped up and down say yes! Even esther was happy! We went out up town but because it was boxing day All the shops was closed. I was so disppointed! So I played with her the rest of the day.

The next day I woke up at 8:08am. My dad was up ready to go out. I said where are you going? but he replyed "surprize" I was excited ran upstairs brushed my teeth, washed my face, got changed and went too the toilet! I ran down and my dad smiled! I guess he new that I new we where going down the get my pixel chix mall! I went up town and All the shops where open! We ran into one shop that I new they did them! I shouted "they do them" and I asked my dad too by the salon/pet mall! So he did and it was the one with black hair again" I connected her with esther and they both watched T.V and I think they had a sleep over! I decided to call my salon/pet mall georgia! So georgia and esther had fun together and since then I have still played with both of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
In a good way! :) :) :) ;) ;) :furawatchi: ;) :( :( :(

I |uV P|xEL Ch|X'S!!!

I have 3, getting 2 more!!!

ok. here we go: I have double house, little house: pink and beige, little house blonde girl, getting mall, getting car.

I 'was' going to get the car for Christmas but my great-grandpa forgot where he put it in his house.{please don't laugh, he's 85 and really forgetful}

PM ME IF YOU'RE A ELECTRONIC GEEK LIKE ME!!!!!!

i have a pixel chix, but i dont have time to play with it anymore. *sob*

i 'had' one but inte-accidentaly ask my mom to drive over it she said no T_T so it mysteriuosly climbed out of my pocket and threw it self in the trash O_O

I got a house and a mall on Christmas. I named the house one Holly and the Mall one Anna.I love them I 'm going too get a car soon. Ya! :D :D ;)

I have a pixel chix car and a pixel chix 2 story house. i don't know how to connect them. i am on level five of the 2 story house. but after that there are no more games to play and it is kind of boring. the car dosen't do that much. i don't play with them very much. i want a hamster!!!!!!! B) ;) :( :chohimetchi:

I have a pixel chix car and a pixel chix 2 story house. i don't know how to connect them. i am on level five of the 2 story house. but after that there are no more games to play and it is kind of boring. the car dosen't do that much. i don't play with them very much. i want a hamster!!!!!!! B) ;) :( :chohimetchi:

My Pixel Pet

It was my Birthday one morning, So I went To the living room my Mom handed me My Pressies and I opened one, and It was the pixel Pet! I wanted it for a long time. So I took it out of the box and turned it on. I was so happy! It was so cute! I went up all the levels, and My Hamster even got a bike! I turned to secret Life. It had a drum set!

Then my friends came over. One of them asked me if they could have a turn, but I kept it all to my self! After my party, I went on the pixel chix website I saw there was a rockin' Puppy, I wanted that, too.

So the next day, Mom took me to the shops. I ran Over to the pixel chix. I picked up the pixel pet, and said "They have it!" When I got home, I couldn't stop playing with them!

[SIZE=14pt]Squidward Is Cool's Pixel Chix Reveiw[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]This shall be a long but alright story so sit back and just relax.[/SIZE]

It started a school one time when my best friend said that she had gotten a Pixel Chix. I remember seeing the commercial on TV. Then at my other friend's birthday party, she brought it over. Man we would make fun of it and ask it stupid but hilarious questions. Then we would go up levels numerous times. Then we would ask questions about the people we hated to her. Man that was a fun night.

The next time there was a Pixel Chix in my life is when my friend who threw the birthday party got a Pixel Chix. She invited me over a little after that. We pretty much did the same things.

Then my 11th birthday hit and that's when I finally got a Pixel Chix house. That was a while after the car had released. I got the Beverly Hills Mansion and the Pink car with my birthday money (along with Mario Kart DS). They were both the blone girls and I called her Claire. I set her up and played with her. A few hours later was when I was having my 11th birthday party. Finally those hours past and my friends came over. We made fun of Claire but we found the car annoying! We had so much fun with the thing! Good times. And my friend that threw her party had broughten over her house (Pixel Chix) and we connected them! So kewl!

Then I had gotten the mall. My friend (b-day party) got instantly addicted and got one of her own and we tried to connect them in her house but it did not work. Sigh.

Then I got the 2-Story House. I brought it to my friend's next party and she loved it! I even got her her own for her pressie! I remember we had to exchange my 2-story house. But we were having fun with them and waddaya know? The batteries like died!

I remember one time that it was said on eBay that I had a rare Pixel Chix house! That was my Beverly Hills mansion!

I also remember the time when I was over at my friend's house (party) and her mother had returned from Walgreens and came back with a Pixel Chix car! The pink one!

Then I remember I got Hammiella (or Ella) the Jammin' Hamster! My friend (party) loves her! only sadly I lost the music cord but I WILL find it soon!

Me and my friend like to collect those dumb Pixel Chix and they are fun!

She has:

Yellow Cottage House with Franny the Brunette Girl

Pink Car with Claire the Blonde Girl

Pink Mall with Pixie the Black Girl (Haired)

Pink Cottage with Franny (2-Story)

I have:

The Rare (Apparently) Purple Mansion with Claire

The Pink Car with Claire

The Pink Mall with Pixie

The Pink 2-Story Cottage with Franny

The Jammin' Hamster with Hammiella

We both have collected all the girls.

I also have noticed the Monster Baby and the big party house with 6 Pixel Chix sections. WOAH! I think that the baby one is hilarious where you need to call a guy to fix what the baby did!

[SIZE=8pt]Yes Pixel Chix are fun to play with and joke around with when your bored. But with Claire, Pixie, Franny, and Hammiella, things are a certain blast![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]~tama_princess~ [/SIZE]Pixel Chix Review

Yes It was a Saturday Night when I finally saw the commerical of Pixel Chix 2 Story House! And I loved it! Its soo awseom! anyone who wants it go for it! it was nite and i begged my mom for it and we got it I will post a help* topic to Pixel Chix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back