PLEEEEEEASE HELP!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jozgymchik

Reaction score
is there a diffrence betwen a Tamagotchi connection & a Tamagotchi connexion? PLEEEEEEEASE REPLY PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :D :D

There's not much of a difference,but I think the main difference is that the Connection were relesed in America and the Connextions were relesed in Europe.Also,they have different designs.

-tamakitten

Their are small diffrences like one says in the meal menu:

Food

and the other says

Meal

just small diffrences like that.

But, their is also the Plus, witch is the asian tamagotchi versions of the ConneXion/ConnECTion.

is there a diffrence betwen a Tamagotchi connection & a Tamagotchi connexion? PLEEEEEEEASE REPLY PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :lol:
no clue

you can pause the connections differently to the connexions tho the way you pause the connexions still works for the connections but the connections way doesnt work for the connexion (i hope that makes sense!)

Another small difference between Connects. & Connex. is when you communicate with other tamagotchis

You can communicate Connections (American) when they are babies - so the other tama gets a picture of your baby boy / girl on their Friends list

BUT you can't communicate when your Connexion (European) is a baby character - it just won't do it!

Very disappointing - am trying to 'collect' at least one example of every different Tama V1 character that there is on my friends list....

Best, etc

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back