My other tamagotchi keeps losing..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luFfY

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend bought a tamagotchi connx yesterday..and we both love it! it's just so adorable..haha..

anyways..today..ours became a toddler..and we started playing games and sending gifts to each other..however..no matter how many times I play with her(both the balloon and the eating competion)..she just keeps losing..and losing..and losing..and this has made her tamagotchi unhappy..is there any tricks to letting a tamagotchi win?

Thanks!

No trick, maybe her Tama is extremly over weight, or she dosne't play the single player dance, and jump game enough and you play it alot. ;)

wow..that's so ture..she only feeds her tamagotchi snacks when it's unhappy..whereas I play jump and dance alot..

But I played alot of jump in hers..and got her weight less than mine..still..she keeps losing..makes me feel so bad..haha..

I had the same prob wen me and my mate connected. She lost every game. Her weight was fine, it was the first thing I checked. I have a feeling there's something in tips and tricks and pressing certain buttons in a certain order or summat. Not tried it myself tho yet.

I heard that the connect games are just chance wins - but i have 2 tamagotchis - one a child and one a teen - my teen always wins - so that may have something to do with it if your tamagotchis are diff like mine.

...Im not sure about the likelihood of hitting buttons in a certain order helping, once the tamagotchis connect it seems to be out of the human's control.

I seemed to have a similar issue, I had a Marutchi beating a Mametchi every time. It seems to be that playing the one player games... for example I stopped playing games with my Marutchi, or only played them very little (like clearing maybe 5 hurdles, or getting to the 5th dance step) just to drop a bit of weight. Whereas I played until I finished the game every time with my Mametchi for a day or two in a row. This seemed to have a positive effect and now the Mametchi wins more often.

One of the hidden paramaters on each tamagotchi is the "Lucky" level, which is set at birth and is unchangeable... this apparently has an effect on the babies that result from a particular match, but it could also effect these seemingly "random" games as well.

(information from https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamaplusrg.php)

...Im not sure about the likelihood of hitting buttons in a certain order helping, once the tamagotchis connect it seems to be out of the human's control.
I seemed to have a similar issue, I had a Marutchi beating a Mametchi every time.  It seems to be that playing the one player games... for example I stopped playing games with my Marutchi, or only played them very little (like clearing maybe 5 hurdles, or getting to the 5th dance step) just to drop a bit of weight.  Whereas I played until I finished the game every time with my Mametchi for a day or two in a row.  This seemed to have a positive effect and now the Mametchi wins more often.

One of the hidden paramaters on each tamagotchi is the "Lucky" level, which is set at birth and is unchangeable... this apparently has an effect on the babies that result from a particular match, but it could also effect these seemingly "random" games as well.

(information from https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamaplusrg.php)
I had thought those parameters were only in the Plus versions of Tamagotchi?

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of days ago I bought my girlfriend and I Tamagotchis. We both had males which turned into Marutchis, and then into Ichigotchis. When we connected, we also thought that weight and training made a difference, so my girlfriend fed her Tamagotchi a lot of snacks to help it win eating contests. However, we played around with them a little more and discovered it has nothing to do with training or chance, it relies simply on whoever presses their button to connect first.

So from then on my girlfriend and I switched off who would win to keep our Tamagotchis on similar levels.

If you want to blame this on the fact that they were identical, understand that hers turned into a Tarakotchi and mine turned into a Kuchipatchi, so obviously they had different advantages/disadvantages and it did not make a difference.

I had thought those parameters were only in the Plus versions of Tamagotchi?
Well I've been wondering that myself, as after reading that I was trying to catch patterns in my own tamagotchi, to see if there are consistencies between Plus, Connection, and Connexion. Afterall, if the 3 are truly able to interact with one another (which I've had Connection and Connexion do, despite minor differences in programming) then it's conceivable that much of the other programming is similar. I'm still cloudy on it, being on my first Gen pair, but on my 2nd gen i'm going to try a few different things.

A couple of days ago I bought my girlfriend and I Tamagotchis. We both had males which turned into Marutchis, and then into Ichigotchis. When we connected, we also thought that weight and training made a difference, so my girlfriend fed her Tamagotchi a lot of snacks to help it win eating contests. However, we played around with them a little more and discovered it has nothing to do with training or chance, it relies simply on whoever presses their button to connect first.
So from then on my girlfriend and I switched off who would win to keep our Tamagotchis on similar levels.

If you want to blame this on the fact that they were identical, understand that hers turned into a Tarakotchi and mine turned into a Kuchipatchi, so obviously they had different advantages/disadvantages and it did not make a difference.
That's odd, because I tried that, to see if it would make a difference, getting my "losing" tamagotchi to connect first, and often it still lost. *shrugs*

I've actually also pushed the connect button first on one tamagotchi, then when they jump up to start the game, the other tamagotchi will jump up first. and it's still a toss up to see who will win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back