The Tamagotchi Yearbook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keena

Reaction score
I've decided to cure my boredom by making a little yearbook for all of our tamagotchis.. for memory's sake! :rolleyes: Each tama will have its own colored square for its picture and name. There are 80 squares, and a banner on top. Once every spot is filled, I'll post the yearbook picture so you can have a copy.

The link below is what it looks like so far. It's just a rough draft.. I'm not sure it will say exactly that or look exactly that way. I still have to pick out a font and make other decisions.. And the tamas in there already are just examples and will be removed.

Screenshot

[SIZE=10pt]ADD YOURS NOW! Here's how:[/SIZE]

All YOU have to do is reply with your Tamagotchi's character and its name. It can be in any stage, even the baby. Please only list ONE of your tamagotchis so that other people can have a chance to record their tamas. (If I end up having many boxes left, I will allow multiple tamas.)

v3 only please!

(I will probably be making one for December, so if you miss out.. you still have next month!)

Yearbook spots available: 64!

Last edited by a moderator:
(Can a mod/admin please move this to Fun Stuff? I wasn't aware of that section heh)
There isn't really a section there it fits into unless you count it as role-play?

I'll leave it here for now. :gozarutchi:

Can I put two?

Name: Raimu

Type: Decotchi

Name: Tammy

Type: Furawatchi

-Kuchipatchi-

I've decided to cure my boredom by making a little yearbook for all of our tamagotchis.. for memory's sake! :chohimetchi: Each tama will have its own colored square for its picture and name. There are 80 squares, and a banner on top. Once every spot is filled, I'll post the yearbook picture so you can have a copy.
The link below is what it looks like so far. It's just a rough draft.. I'm not sure it will say exactly that or look exactly that way. I still have to pick out a font and make other decisions.. And the tamas in there already are just examples and will be removed.

Screenshot

[SIZE=10pt]ADD YOURS NOW! Here's how:[/SIZE]

All YOU have to do is reply with your Tamagotchi's character and its name. It can be in any stage, even the baby. Please only list ONE of your tamagotchis so that other people can have a chance to record their tamas. (If I end up having many boxes left, I will allow multiple tamas.)

v3 only please!

(I will probably be making one for December, so if you miss out.. you still have next month!)

Yearbook spots available: 68!
Type: Memetchi

Name: Alexa

~ Dolores ~

PS. If you ever allow UraTama, you can enter this!

Type: Shippokotchi

Name: Oku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back