I h8 furbys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mega-mya

Reaction score
(mega-mya):i h8 furbys

:D : I agree.tamagotchis are well better

(mega-mya):exactly

awww, Well, that's too bad.

Furbys are really cute and have a certain charm. I have quite a few including a Japanese one.

The new incarnation of Furby should be out by late August? Somewhere between there and before Christmas. I know I'll be getting one. :D

Shelbys are also really great. They end up doing more than Furby and are very funny! They also have a bit of an attitude. Very charming :lol:

I'll be getting one too. They're gonna be a lot more lifelike and realistic compared to the original ones. They'll be able to do a lot more, too. tamagotchis and Furbies are very similar, so I like them both.

I can't c how u can't like 'em! I still like 'em, its just mine is brocken.

There r new 1's coming out this year I heard.

Their scary. I don't like them. But you know, people have different opinions.

furbys r freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a spirit can easily get caught in 1 and it can talk to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! their STUPID TOYS hate them

Hmm, but I dont know why this is here. It should be kept only in mind.

If you dont like Furby, then dont come in this chat. Its as easy at that...

Well, I kinda like Furbys, but, THEY NEVER SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! So I just trow it in my mothers big dark closet. :angry: Now, the batterys wated. I have a light pink baby furby.

Furby seems evil. People like them for some reason, though...

furbies are kawaii but certain ones seem possessed or something ;) but others are kool

My sister used to like them when they first came out. She had a whole collection of Furbys. But for me, they always scared me. But then later on she saw the movie Grimlins and after that she hated Furbys. Then more later on we got a Tamagtochi (1997 one) and then she somehow got it in water and it didnt work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back