My Tamagotchi Is acting Weird!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamachiv3

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is always sleeping!!!I took out the battery and re downloaded it like more than 3 times!!!Then, i finally gave up and reseted the whole thing!Still it is sleeping.Is there something wrong with it like is i not working properly?Or is it because my tamagotchi just likes to sleep a lot? he is brand new,i got him yesterday!It was just fine yesterday till the batteries went out. I got new one and it is still a sleeping head!!!! :huh:

My tamagotchi is always sleeping!!!I took out the battery and re downloaded it like more than 3 times!!!Then, i finally gave up and reseted the whole thing!Still it is sleeping.Is there something wrong with it like is i not working properly?Or is it because my tamagotchi just likes to sleep a lot? he is brand new,i got him yesterday!It was just fine yesterday till the batteries went out. I got new one and it is still a sleeping head!!!! :huh:
maybe it's a glitch. try reseting it. :p :D ;)

It may just be the tama's bedtime! Just change he time to 10:00am and it might wake up. If not, definitly a glitch.......

~R-M~ ;)

If it's a baby, and you keep downloading it, it's gonna keep falling asleep. Baby Tamas fall asleep at a random point during their baby stage. However, when it evolves to a child, it should sleep between the hours of 8PM and 8AM. When it's a teen, 9PM - 9AM, and an adult, 10AM - 10PM.

If it's sleeping any other time, check your Tama's clock, it might be out. If it's not out, and your Tama is still asleep (in something other than baby form), then it's definately a glitch; try to reset it instead of downloading it. That might fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back