Help!Something weird chased my tamagotchi LOOk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miley_Cyrus

Reaction score
ok this is wierd i was looking for a few minutes for my tamagotchi a few minutes after i lost it and whenn i found it a duck bird thing was chasing it around and when i pressed a button it was gone Can Someone Please tell me what happened to it please

this is my tamagotchi maskiratchi :D

that's never happened to me before but i think it was a turkey! That's what happens on Thanksgiving i guess because something special on your tamagotchi alwayse happens on holadays!

oh, no problem that happens usualy on nov.18 or other dates it happened to me

it was kinda funny :D

theres also a time when santa will come ! on dec.24 at 10:29 wait one

minute and santa will come and turn into a present while the present is there

u cant touch anything just wait until it disappears then u can change the time back

:eek: ! the hich is that u cant keap the present :(

You sound like you are freaked out! Lets see, do you recognize any Hodays that are comming up in a day, or two? :D The answer is yes, Thanksgiving is a holiday that will be celebrated on Thursday, November 23, of each year. The past month, you should have seen a Turkey run around, and chase your Tamagotchi around the screen! :) It is just a friendly reminder that Thanksgiving is coming up very shortly.

Bandai has made many animations like the one you have encountered! Some include Christmas, Easter, and even your Birthday! :) Please read this topic, that GK1 made for Tama-Zone:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=3451&st=0last . :D

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back