Version 4s available in New Zealand!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiakate1

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I read on here today a few mentions of Versions 4s now being available in New Zealand

Thanks nickname:Flipper, slipperjockey ,

and

Erin'sMum

I found this link if anyone is interested:

https://www.bondandbond.co.nz/gaming/electr...1517/index.html

and also this

https://www.noelleeming.co.nz/webapp/wcs/st...umb=10003-14951

via a google search on Bandai Tamagotchi Version 4

https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=Ba...le+Search&meta=

Unfortunately both these sellers only deliver within NZ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i gotta get one !!!!! :) :) :D :D

*edited*[please do not swear,if continued further actions will be taken] it new zealand ........

Last edited by a moderator:
its dang it. but i really do apolpgize for saying this. and fer sure i will get one its comming to america this january 2007 <_<

just one more month <_<

T.T I just got my v.3 a few weeks ago, I know excactly what my mom will say - NO! You just got one for you birthday!! and I'll say, But mom, they're different, and they can play with each other, and my mom doesn't understand electronics, so she'll just continue to say no....

T.T I just got my v.3 a few weeks ago, I know excactly what my mom will say - NO! You just got one for you birthday!! and I'll say, But mom, they're different, and they can play with each other, and my mom doesn't understand electronics, so she'll just continue to say no....
Ask for one as a Christmas present...? (purchase delayed until January if necessary!)

ooooooohhhhhhhhhh my gosh therye so cute but i bet they will be expensive..,......... anyways im happy with my version 3 that ive had for about.............well since like the end of september and its the hottest thing in school

B) :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :) B)

I'm from New Zealand.

I may be getting one soon. My friend has one ^.^

No, they havent made an english v4 tamatown yet =/

Do you know when or if it's already come out in Australia Victoria Melbourne?????

if you could please reply as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i gotta get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm too impatient to wait until january 2007 (thats when they come out in the US)

My mom has already got me 5 tamas.She does not want me to have any more.But, since its a v4 she is probably going to buy it for me as soon as it comes out!!!

Well I must be a nice mum as I got my daughter a V4 for Christmas even though I just gave her a V3 for her birthday a few weeks ago. I must admit I enjoy playing with it too - lol!

hey! how do u know all these stuff :eek:

Is there some kind of website that has information in which country the v4 are going to be release :D

I wont one :( ;) :D :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back