Sign in to follow this  
Qerk0

Aaaaahhh!

Okay, my Young Mimitchi had her back turned to me, and then I fed her, and SHE LEVITATED OFF THE GROUND!
Does my Tama have psychic powers? :rolleyes: Just kidding. What I'm wondering is, why does it only do this when it needs praise?

~A concerned Tama-fanatic

[b]Umm, well.. Was it a special food?
In the Keitai Tamagotchi, there are some foods that make them super happy and they go a little nuts after they get those foods. Maybe something like that happened. :D [/b]

[quote name='Mothra' date='May 15 2005, 07:00 PM'] [b]Umm, well.. Was it a special food?
In the Keitai Tamagotchi, there are some foods that make them super happy and they go a little nuts after they get those foods. Maybe something like that happened. :D [/b] [/quote]
[color=orange] lol! i loved that wording "go nuts." anyways, mothra is right, some foods for ex lobtster make your tama jump and spin in mid-air[/color]

I had it b-4.....is it a version 2?? :P

cause some food make tamagotchis hyper!!!!!!!! ;)

like meatloaf! :huh:

did he stop after a while??? :angry:

cause if it did-it's alright ;)

;)

Nope. I have a undebugged, Connection, V1. It was just a plain old bread roll. And it only happened while it was on the eat screen.

Hey, why'd you change your avvie? I liked the one with an Oniontchi and hearts. Though that Pokemon is soooo cute...

Yeah, I know I change it often. I will change it to that one later. :D

Same happened with my ringotchi!!! It happened after it had just eaten a steak. IT WAS SO CUTE!!! :D :D :D

Well, uh, he was a V1, like I said. Ack! It's happening to my Oniontchi, too! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!