GRRRRRRR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
:D Okay well I will tell u the story...

A week after I got my v2, the screen just went blank. I got really worried. I tryed to reset it with a stick but no, no responce. Then when I got home, I put the tab in and YAH! It worked. But then, 10 minutes later, again. So I tryed just leaving the tab in and, well, yes, my plain worked.

BUT NOW, ITS STUFFED

Okay well my tama named Cloud was playing jump and when it jump, it kinda froze. Then the little arrow went to the bottom of the screen. Then it just keeped on changing places.

Then, it went back to normal. I got my points, every thinbg was fine. BUT, the screen just went blank.

So I reset it. All this stuff just appered on the screen so I reset it again. BUt then, when I pushed download, there was, an egg! OMG, My little cloud was gone! All my items, gone. I was sad.

Then the egg hatched and It went to name. But, the first 2 letters were like in JAPANESE or something.

But, as I flicked though, the letters went back to english thank god. But then I dicied to name it japanese as a joke so its name is Jen, but the first 2 letters are in a different launguge. The working fine.

BUT AGAIN, I played jump and it froze. In goes the tab. Then it does that battery thing even though I have had it for about 4 weeks.

I WISH MY V2 WAS LIKE EVERYONE ELSES BUT, NO. I HAD 2 GET THE CHEEPO ONE. AND NO, IT IS NOT A FAKE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
a problem with the ROM on the processor. It probably dosnt know what to do after it jumps. I would take it back to the place where you brought it.

AVOID PUTTING TAB BACK IN, you have made the power element dangerous. :( :D

a problem with the ROM on the processor. It probably dosnt know what to do after it jumps. I would take it back to the place where you brought it.
AVOID PUTTING TAB BACK IN, you have made the power element dangerous. :( :D
I would take it back BUT I have no respet!

That is bad.

It just broke. It keeped on going beep beep over and over again.

I think it is stuffed...

what do you mean the cheapo one?

I've only ever seen real tamagotchis for the one price.

rip-offs cheaper, yes, but not bandai ones

I remember when you told me this...

I feel really sorry for you. Both my V2s work fine. Just try buying a new one, and remember to keep the resept :(

Hope you next one works out fine :D

You really need to get replacement, you won't be able to fix it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
maby seeing as you dont have the receept you could try contacting the manafacture or the distributor for your country beacuse they might replace it. You could probably find out the information you need but going in to the store you brought it from and asking. Also you knever know they might replace it for you even though you don't have the reseat youll never know unless you ask.

blueberry :( :D

;) Okay well I will tell u the story...A week after I got my v2, the screen just went blank. I got really worried. I tryed to reset it with a stick but no, no responce. Then when I got home, I put the tab in and YAH! It worked. But then, 10 minutes later, again. So I tryed just leaving the tab in and, well, yes, my plain worked.

BUT NOW, ITS STUFFED

Okay well my tama named Cloud was playing jump and when it jump, it kinda froze. Then the little arrow went to the bottom of the screen. Then it just keeped on changing places.

Then, it went back to normal. I got my points, every thinbg was fine. BUT, the screen just went blank.

So I reset it. All this stuff just appered on the screen so I reset it again. BUt then, when I pushed download, there was, an egg! OMG, My little cloud was gone! All my items, gone. I was sad.

Then the egg hatched and It went to name. But, the first 2 letters were like in JAPANESE or something.

But, as I flicked though, the letters went back to english thank god. But then I dicied to name it japanese as a joke so its name is Jen, but the first 2 letters are in a different launguge. The working fine.

BUT AGAIN, I played jump and it froze. In goes the tab. Then it does that battery thing even though I have had it for about 4 weeks.

I WISH MY V2 WAS LIKE EVERYONE ELSES BUT, NO. I HAD 2 GET THE CHEEPO ONE. AND NO, IT IS NOT A FAKE!!!!
mine does exactly the same thing sometimes

i hate it but i lost the reset and cant take it bak

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Okay well 2day, I wen t2 skool and told all my friends about it.

Then near the end of skool, It started going really weird like:

Keeped on beeping

Lines keeped on coming on the screen

@ 1 stage, the egg was on that thing that the tama uses when it plays' pop the ballon!'

Then, it said download and reset put I think download was in a different lanuge.

I think it is completly broken

WAH!! :)

Thank u every 1 4 showing my sympathy, It means a lot 2 me!! :D

-mangorox

what do you mean the cheapo one?I've only ever seen real tamagotchis for the one price.

rip-offs cheaper, yes, but not bandai ones
No, wat I meant was

Why did I have 2 get the bad one?

I just felt like calling cheapo....

I fell sorry for you,I'd hate it if one of my Tamagotchis was broken.

Well, your Tama is definately broken. I'd just put it away and get another one because there's really no hope of it working again. I'm so sorry!! I hate it when one of my tamagotchis breaks!! :D :huh: .

u just have a fualty tama and u should take it bak for exchange or your money back but make sure u start it in the store to c if it works or freezes on jump :D

You might be able to contact Bandai directly and tell them you have a faulty tamagotchi. They should give you some suggestions for how to fix or replace it. Don't give up on this, even if you don't have the receipt.

You Really Should have kept the receipt but if you had it 4 more than 16 days u wudn't be allowed 2 take it bk neway

and if u used it so u just have 2 be careful in future

;)

;) Okay well I will tell u the story...A week after I got my v2, the screen just went blank. I got really worried. I tryed to reset it with a stick but no, no responce. Then when I got home, I put the tab in and YAH! It worked. But then, 10 minutes later, again. So I tryed just leaving the tab in and, well, yes, my plain worked.

BUT NOW, ITS STUFFED

Poor little cloud! :huh: :lol: :lol: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back