I need Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skully

Reaction score
I accidently reinserted the tab, and now he won't age. He will still evolve. He just won't age up. He just stays at 0 years old. I need to know why. He is a teen named Rai. He is a Hinatchi. I have had him for about two days. I've only paused for 12 hours at the most for school.

:blink: ;) :huh: [SIZE=21pt]HELP[/SIZE] :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Number one, I have absolutely no idea how you got it back in.

And, it won't evolve, is that right? Well I doubt there is any quick fix, if any fix at all. I'm really sorry about your accideint.

I guess the only thing to do, if you wanted to mate or play more games, is buy another and don't do it again.

I'm sorry I wasn't much help.

It is normal for Tamagotchis to age at unusual rates, especially if you have taken out the battery (or stopped the power flow with the tab, which has the same result).

The age counter can be confused by reset/downloading, which you would have had to do when you did the tab thing. ;)

It will catch up soon, or on your next generation. 0yr old teenagers are not uncommon especially if you have reset/downloaded.

StarTama :blink:

Yeah, it's not uncommon, like StarTama said. Try waiting for a few days, it might evolve; Tamas evolve into adults after a few days of teenhood. If that doesn't work... you downloaded it when you inserted the tab, right? Try to reset it this time. That might work. If not, then you might have to get a new Tama. Hope I could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back