Do you think that pixel chixs are for girls only?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, sorta. If your a boy and u want one, better not be seen with it :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think there for girls only? 

//-lWeRide
Well, yes. Why would the commercials only have girls. It is a virtual friend that was meant for girls. They go to the mall, shop, have parties at home, their on the road, they have a mansion, all that kind of GIRLY stuff. If you are a boy and you like them, than that's your opinion and we should respect that.

[SIZE=30pt]DEFINITELY JUST FOR GIRLS!!! IF U R A BOY AND U LIKE THEM, BETTER CHANGE YOUR MIND - QUICK!!![/SIZE]
Now, please don't type so big or in caps!

Anyway, if you are a boy who likes Pixel Chixs, and you decide to buy one, just make sure you aren't seen with it! If you are, sai "It's my little sisters!" I think it's aimed at girls, but boys can like the too- theirs nothing too bad about that, lol!

*R-M* ;)

Well ya they are for girls :) you know why :gozarutchi: they are called pixel chix and they come in like girl shades and there is a girl pixel in the game not a boy one. :D

Pixel Chix are based on girls, they go to the mall, and all that girly stuff... :)

I know some boys who like them, they are pretty fun for every gender!

If you like them, don't worry about what other people say. They have to learn to respect it!

Pixel chix are really for girls. But there is nothing to stop a boy getting one. It would be stranged!

Sah

Pixel Chix were made for girls but if a boy wants one I don't see why not.

Just you proubly wouldn't want another boy to see you with it.

Although you might not want one, just an example

Well, if you like them just get one. Don't care about what people will say 'bout it. You like what you like. :lol:

well pixel chix are realy for girls but if you want one dont show it to your friends they will thik your weird :rolleyes: :nazotchi:

I don't think so.

why did U ask anyway? :( :(

PS: Ive only just joined!, tamafan5 :( :( :D :D :wacko: :( :D :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back