The Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the Matchmaker here

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of spammy.

Well anyway, it does.

Thanks for helping...

Cho~♪

Yes, the matchmaker is there.

You press ANY button, and it will fin a suitable parter, and you can get a baby so you'll get onto the next generation!

Hope I helped! :kuribotchi:

JF3334

(i have two tamas i tried this on, and it WORKED!!)

well i have two V3 tamas and they were both 7 adn the matchmaker came i wanted a boy on my blue one and a girl on my pink one,so when the matchmaker was there on my pink one i pressed the 'A' button and i said yes to the matchmaker..... abnd guess what!!! I got a girl!!!!! And on the blue one wehn the matchmaker was there i had pressed the 'B' button and than i had a boy!!! SO it actually works!!!!! So plz believe me becuz this is cool!!!

A=girl

B= Boy

Hoped I helped =)

-Me Forever!!

AKA Lilygirl :p

well, u had good luck, but it isnt that easy 2 repeat this^^

Don't u have to say no the first time the match maker appears then yes the second time 2 get a boy??? :D

Thanx for the info this will really help those who are new to tamagotchi.

Don't u have to say no the first time the match maker appears then yes the second time 2 get a boy??? :huh:
Not quite, but it's similar to that. If you accept the first, third, etc. time, you get a Tama the opposite gender of your current one. If you accept the second, fourth, etc. time, you get a Tama the same gender as your current one. At least, that's how it works for me.

(i have two tamas i tried this on, and it WORKED!!)
well i have two V3 tamas and they were both 7 adn the matchmaker came i wanted a boy on my blue one and a girl on my pink one,so when the matchmaker was there on my pink one i pressed the 'A' button and i said yes to the matchmaker..... abnd guess what!!! I got a girl!!!!! And on the blue one wehn the matchmaker was there i had pressed the 'B' button and than i had a boy!!! SO it actually works!!!!! So plz believe me becuz this is cool!!!

A=girl

B= Boy               

Hoped I helped =)

-Me Forever!!

AKA Lilygirl :wub:
thanks !!!! :D :wub: :lol: B) :lol: :D

this does NOT work (except random success)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back