Now This Is WEIRD! o.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGoCrazy

Reaction score
Ok well Everything seems normal about my tamagotchi well. One day my friend was gonna give me a present...So I went to the heart icon pressed V3, then pressed present. but when I pressed present it wouldn't connect it would just say "SORRY LIST FULL!!" I don't know what list is full!!!! My buddys list isn't full (only have 2 friends) my item list isn't full (I don't think it can get full) I didn't wrap too many presents (none are even wraped) I don't understand it!!! I need help!!! ^_^ :angry:

Umm yes but that's off topic. I need help and they were gonna give a gift to me ^_^ Now I cant give gifts to anyone anymore :angry:
Hey hey hey! :angry:

Either your tama food list, or item list is full. The max is 25, but to connect you need 24 or less.

Hope this helps.

\

/

\

/

\

/

KC8

xD how ironic! this happened to me JUST today! =P yeah I was able to store up to 30 items *i dunno what happened to that special glitch* but it happened to me..I had to delete an item AND food... T.T tis a shame.but i had 19 items in my item inventory.......okay i`m done rambling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back