I was curious...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm, i think so. I've never breeded toamagotchis but i want to when i get another tama for Christmas!!

No, both of the babies will be the same gender. One will go to the male's screen after a few seconds. :marumimitchi:

If you use the Matchmaker there will be only 1 baby.

StarTama :)

No, both of the babies will be the same gender. One will go to the male's screen after a few seconds. :furawatchi: If you use the Matchmaker there will be only 1 baby.

StarTama :D
thanks Star Tama that really helped! :(

The babies will always be the same gender when you mate with another tamagotchi. The male tamagotchi will go to the females screen and they will kiss and a beach scene will pop up. That means they are married and in love.

When the female tamagotchi has her babies, she will look uncomfortable and will be at the bottom of the screen. Then a baby will pop up. A couple of seconds later the other one pops up. Then all three of them do the happy dance. Then, the youngest baby will float up and go to the male tamagotchis screen so that each tamagotchi has a baby.

Is that specific enough for you? I hope so! Glad I could help! (or at least try to ;) )

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back