Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverHorse4

Reaction score
:p well when my tama. was asleep one night. i woke the next morning at the right time and it had a baby! it freaked me out he was only 5 years old! Do you know what happened? But how could it chose without me? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hm, never heard of that happening before! I think it's a glitch. But that is suuure wierd!

You mean it had a baby without you agreeing to the Matchmaker? :p

Weird. I have no idea how this happened. Do you have any siblings who could have come in, seen the Matchmaker and gone "What does this do?". All they'd have to do is accidentally press B button twice once the Matchmaker has come and - ta-da! - Tamababy.

StarTama ;)

StarTama is probly correct , but MA(my advise):keep the baby!or maybe your parents came in and checked on it and found the matchmaker and wanted to make it go away! hope i helped! -Hot :D

Hmm..I've never heard of that happening before. If your Tamagotchi was on your bed when you went to sleep, maybe the Matchmaker came and you pressed the button?

Just a guess!

-Katie <3

the matchmaker probably didnt come if it was 5 years old. probably a glitch

OK? :lol: Now thats weird. Never had that happen before. Sorry, I can't help. :)

Actually, I agree with statama.Or, the matchmaker came when you were asleep, and you might`ve swung over and press the "B" button (that happens to me...ALOT!!!).Yeah, I swing my hand to much when I`m asleep.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back