WHAT IS THIS TAMA?ITS NOT EVEN ON MY DEDUGED ONE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thornfeldt1

Reaction score
Ive had almost all secret charecters, i am very experianced, but not this one!!! Ive searched for months for help, but nobody, NOT EVEN THE TAMA MAKERS, know what this tama is!!!! ITS NOT EVEN ON A DEBUGED TAMA! I have a debuged, and its not even a choice! OH MY GOSH! Help! It looks like: A box with long hair and glasses, stubby circle arms, loooong legs, AND 3 EYES!!!! It has stripes, too! its amazing! I NEED HELP!!!!

Woah...Sorry, I have no idea.I think it may be paparatchi...but he has no stripes!

Ive had one before. It doesnt have stripes, and it has no arms. Plus, that one you can get on debuged tamas. This one is cuter than one. I THINK I MADE TAMA HISTORY! Maby i can take a screen shot. Ill try.

Oh, pooooooooooooop! I forgot my camra broke 1 week ago! AGGGGG! Ill try when i get a new one. :chohimetchi: ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

That`s ok :chohimetchi: !I`ll research a little more about it, ok.In the mean time, you should check tama charts to see if your tama is on it.Also, does it look like paparatchi?Sorry, but can I have more facts about it`s appearance?This dog tama needs to dig a little deeper.

there was a post on tama zone about this:

hey guys, i've been having some strange problems with my debugged v3. ok, heres what happened: when i restarted my debugged tamagotchi i choose this egg secret character:  and i kept it for a while, and then i found out this really wierd glitch! i let my egg character play with the bow tie, and it turned into this character!:  and it got close up, and then normal size again. it wasnt even wearing the bowtie! it was so wierd! the same thing also happened wen i tried the darts, sunglasses, cap, and the bow! ill post pics later, since they are on my other computer. personally i think it happened because bandai was so lazy that bandai didnt even make certain postitions for the secret characters, and replaces it with a different character. any other ideas??
heres a pictue:

weird tama

does i look like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, dang.I didn`t look at the website, sorry.It doesn`t show the pic for me, though.Sorry......

Could it possible be a paparatchi mixed with a glitch? I know that sounded pretty wierd but i spose its possible really anything is possible on Tamas. Try to borrow another camera. Maybe even a camera phone or somethin?

~.:princessdejz:. ;)

Or...yeah...it might be a fake...or a glitch...or a one that`s not on a chart...

That's really strange... Try to get a piccie! Im really interested. I think you might have a fake or just a glitch... But I'm not really used to V3s quite yet! I haven't gotten almost all the characters (like I did on my V2 hee hee) I think a pic can help. If no one else knows then you can name it!!!

it could be a ojitchi or a otokitchi but they don´t have 3 eyes :furawatchi: and they don´t look like boxes :unsure:

what version do u have

Well once I got a glitch that looked like a nyachi mixed with a mimichi :unsure: It was so weird. I wish I had taken a picture but I thought it might have been just a secret character :furawatchi: I'm a bit new to all the little guys :wacko:

Maybe it's a glitchblock character. It looks pretty cool tho! It might be one of the oldies, but they don't have 3 eyes! :huh:

I think it's called Decoriteysdchi....Not sure!!

It could be a glitch or the tama could be fake...
Just like Mimitchi said, It could be a fake tamagotchi or when you debugged it messed up your tamagotchi. I'm sure the BanDai creators know this. ;) Your tamagotchi Device must of got mixed up with another tamagotchi! :D Debugging can make your game act very weird....... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back