I don't like him...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mildowchan

Reaction score
I got the secret char bill from my young mimitchi. I think its cuz i lost track of him once or twice and he was empty of hearts and hunger. I don't want bill. I guess I'll have to restart... :chohimetchi:

I got the secret char bill from my young mimitchi. I think its cuz i lost track of him once or twice and he was empty of hearts and hunger. I don't want bill. I guess I'll have to restart... :chohimetchi:
Bill is a pretty rare character there, hun. :) By "Restarting" do you mean "Resetting"? If so- I don't suggest you doing that. Bill will leave once he gets married, and you will take care of the baby again. If you "Reset", you are going to loose al of your items, foods, friends, and more! Just keep who you have, and don't worry about what character you have at the moment. ;)

//Tama-Love

Do not reset do not reset do not reset!!!You r soo lucky the bill is cool,rare and awsome pleaseee dont reset your 2 lucky! ;)

If you can't bare to look at him- put the Hohotchi costume on him every day when he wakes up. You can even get married and have a baby wearing the costume!

But don't reset- it's not worth it- he will be gone in 3 or 4 days- which is the same length of time it will take to get another adult by resetting. ;)

don't reset bill! he like, is awsome! and like Spudlike said, just leave the costume on. But dont Kill Bill! *goes down on knees and begs not to reset*

Myn is a Bill. I wanted a Bill but the bad thing is my tama is a girl and it looks like a boy! :lol: on a list I saw it was an averge charatar and other people are saying its a rare charatar what is it :D my tama V3 is called sugar :D

dont reset bill is rare and you dont want to lose all you have it is not aproprit

Love your tama for who they are. They're all awesome in their own way! There is no reason to reset. :lol:

I've gotten a Bill about 4 times before! I know he's an ugly thing but he'll be gone in a few days! Don't reset!

Just think about the character that you might get on the next generation, just put the Honotchi costume on your tamagotchi, you won't feel so bad after you leave it on for a while! Trust me.

Bill is a pretty rare and secret character :huh: . Don't reset it! If you do you will lose all your history, generations, friends, foods, items, and even more! At least get some more generations in there before you reset. Bill will leave after he gets married OR if he tolds into an old tamagotchi. :huh:

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back