CHARACTERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy96

Reaction score
Does anyone know how 2 get the teenager the hikotchi its a v3 character.Does anyone know how 2 get the v3 toddler the mohitamatchi or the kuchitamatchi the mohitmatchi is a mohak through its hair and the kuchitamamatchi is a ducks head.Reply a.s.a.p. ;)

Have u had a kuchitamatchi?What kind of avrage care did do with your baby like what did u do when it was ill,when it went 2 sleep,how much hearts did it drop and droppings.Please reply princess dejz coz i am going 2 restart my tama because i keep getting the teen the hinotamatchi!P.S please please please reply!!!xxxxx

I've gotten Kuchitamatchi by making my baby tamagotchi really fat like 40+ pounds!

Sorry, I don't know Hikotchi. I've had it before but I don't remeber how I got it.

I've gotten Mohitamatchi by making my baby about 25-30+ pounds.

Sorry, that's all I know.

Thanks gotchigirl96 i will try them i will try the mohitamatchi first but can u tell me what care did u take of it either good,avrage or bad?

Does anyone know how 2 get the teenager the hikotchi its a v3 character.Does anyone know how 2 get the v3 toddler the mohitamatchi or the kuchitamatchi the mohitmatchi is a mohak through its hair and the kuchitamamatchi is a ducks head.Reply a.s.a.p. :)
mohitamatchi is deleloped with good care.

Does anyone know how 2 get the teenager the hikotchi its a v3 character.Does anyone know how 2 get the v3 toddler the mohitamatchi or the kuchitamatchi the mohitmatchi is a mohak through its hair and the kuchitamamatchi is a ducks head.Reply a.s.a.p. :lol:
Hikotchi: You'll need an even generation Tamagotchi and treat it very well.

Mohitamatchi/Kuchitamatchi: Discipline a Tamagotchi perfectly. When it has a baby, the baby will always evolve into a Mohitamatchi/Kuchitamatchi. Doesn't matter what care you give the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back