how to get mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cindilindi

Reaction score
ive gotten mametchi at least 17 times and im SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING HER!!!!!

1. first you never let the hearts go below one.

2.then it should turn into a tamatchi or that pinecone thing, not the mohawk dude.

3. keep doing number 1 and then it should transform into a young mametchi.

3. make the traning full and make it 20-60 pounds.

4. then it should transform into a mametchi

p.s. shes adorable (when i first got her and she kisses adorable!!)

I just now got mametchi, and she is so cute!!!I took really good care of my tama to get him.(P.S. my tama was a boy)I did not need this info though

YAY! I'm on the right trck. My tama is the pincone guy! I LOVE MAMETCHI! (mametchiluna u c)

Is the training part neccicery if you already have a young one?

yes, young mametchi doesn mean u get the adult 1 4 sure, u still have 2 take best care, including the training, or ur young mametchi will evolve 2 sth quite different^^

ive gotten mametchi at least 17 times and im SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING HER!!!!!

1. first you never let the hearts go below one.

2.then it should turn into a tamatchi  or that pinecone thing, not the mohawk dude.

3. keep doing number 1 and then it should transform into a young mametchi.

3. make the traning full and make it 20-60 pounds.

4. then it should transform into a mametchi

p.s. shes adorable (when i first got her and she kisses adorable!!)
i got it a different way. i got a patapatachi in the teens stage and by accident i let the hearts drop down to 2 because i left it at my house when i went somewhere. tee hee hee.... i still got a mametchi! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
now i get it!!!

Thanks for telling me i will get a mametchi for my next generation!!! after my robotchi :furawatchi:

Thanks!!!! I have been looking for a way to get mametchi. My tama is a toddler. It looks like an ovel/square thing with eyes & a mouth. Will I be able to get Mametchi?

Ooooppps sorry, I just understand what this mean lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I dont rlly care wat i get.. i just take care of it and w/e cuz tamagotchiz arent really important in life. im not wasting time to get a certan tamagotchi. Theyre all the same. All of them are cute and all of them get hungry and unhappy and play games etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back