Make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Impkin

Reaction score
I bought Make-up from the shop, and cannot get it to work. When I select it from my item list, it appears on the screen with my adult tama, who just stares at it with a question mark over her head. Is there something I need to do to get it work properly?

Thank you!

;)

Hmm.. Is your tamagotchi a boy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Make-up from the shop, and cannot get it to work. When I select it from my item list, it appears on the screen with my adult tama, who just stares at it with a question mark over her head. Is there something I need to do to get it work properly?
Thank you!

;)
You are doing everything right, so far. The only thing you forgot to do is buy the "Mirror" at the SHOP. In order for your Tamagotchi to use the Make-up right, you need have a morror in the item inventory to see your Tama actuallly use it. ;) Next time you see it in the SHOP, buy it. If you don't want to wait a long time for it to appear, then set the time to: 2:59pm and/or 6:59pm, and wait a minute for the SHOP to refill with new things. :huh:

//Tama-Love

In order to use the make-up you will need to buy a mirror. The mirror is a random shop item that you can't buy in TamaTown. The mirror costs 3,000 gotchi points. The mirror is also reusable.

When you get a mirror and select the make-up your tamagotchi will look in the mirror for a little while. Then, the mirror and your tamagotchi will dissapear and your tamagotchi will come up real close to the screen and show you how they look with the make-up on. Sometimes, your tamagotchi will be shy and only show you their forehead and eyelashes though. The make-up looks different on each character.

When you use the mirror by itself your tamagotchi will look in it for a little while and then the mirror and your tamagotchi will dissapear. Then, your tamagotchi will come up close to the screen no matter what and show you their face as they look happy. There will be no make-up on your tamagotchi and your tamagotchi will always show you their face. This only works when you don't have the make-up or you have wrapped it.

GotchiGirl96

Thank you both for the information! I shall procure a mirror, post haste! :)

Even with the mirror sometimes your tama will mess-up and not want to show you, so if your shop restocks with more make-up you might want to buy it so if that happens to can try again. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back