WHAT DID I DO?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupsluv24

Reaction score
When the matchmaker came for my Tamagotchi, i had no idea what i was doing. (I'm new at this.) And when it came i pressed a button and it had LOVE on top of the thing and then read yes and no. I knew it was for to say yes or no for the Tamagotchi that i picked but i said no anyways. <_< And after that it didn't give me any more choices. Will it come back? :)

Please Answer

When the matchmaker came for my Tamagotchi, i had no idea what i was doing. (I'm new at this.) And when it came i pressed a button and it had LOVE on top of the thing and then read yes and no. I knew it was for to say yes or no for the Tamagotchi that i picked but i said no anyways. :huh: And after that it didn't give me any more choices. Will it come back? <_<
Please Answer
The Matchmaker will come back, but don't try and reject it too much. Just simply set the time to either: 10:29am, 2:59pm, and/or 6:59 pm and wait one minute for her to come. She will not give you more than one choice of character to mate with every visit, so be wise when you say: No or Yes. She wil not come if you always say "No," just say "Yes,", if you want to go on to your next Generation. :)

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back