Whats going on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jade71301

Reaction score
Ok I donated 5000 to the king and got the password and wrote it down making sure 3 times it was correct. Tnen when i went to visit the king and typed it in, it said error and I tried it 5 times same and different #s and still don't work whats going on. Then I just got a new generation, and went to the parents house and typed in the password and it said error so I went back to the parents list and now its a different password and now the new password works really bizarre. has this happened to anyone b4? I want to get the ring from the king and now I lost my chance :blink:

Make sure the passoword you are using is correct.

Also, make sure your username that you enter on tamatown, is EXACTLY the same as the one on your tamagotchi. If you enter the wrong username, your passwords won't work.

GotchiGirl96

I did make sure my username was correct by restarting tamatown over and rentering my username and the passwords and still it didn't work.

:D

I did make sure my username was correct by restarting tamatown over and rentering my username and the passwords and still it didn't work. :D
Then... I dunno what to tell you.

Maybe you should wait awhile and then try again?

Make sure you were entering the password after clicking on the King's palace. You might have been entering the password somewhere else and that's why it didn't work.

GotchiGirl96

Type it in correctly. i guess the 2 bars confuse u

ex: bar 1: 46775

bar: 434354

WRITE 5 NUMBERS ON EACH LINE (BAR)

HOW COME MY HISTORY DOESN'T WORK?

(pLEASE DONT GET MAD AT ME)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back