Sign in to follow this  
ta36

A big X on screen?

My Tamagotchi screen has a flashing X with a rectangle box with handle, in the mddle with another X on it.
Does anyone know what happened? what is this?and what do I do? Thanks

That just means your tamagotchi has low battery power. You can buy a new battery (I recomend you do this; it needs a CR-2032) or you can press the reset button, then press button B (middle button) and choose DOWNLOAD.

//Sarah Edited by crazyy*tama

Your battery is low. You can buy a new CR-032 battery or press the reset button and choose download. It's nothing to be worried about.

GotchiGirl96

um, gochigirl it's actually CR-2032 battery.... if you have a v3, and i think it's for v1 and v2 to...

Thanks everyone for your help. When I change the battery will I be starting all over again??

[quote name='tamakitty101' date='Nov 27 2006, 08:36 PM'] um, gochigirl it's actually CR-2032 battery.... if you have a v3, and i think it's for v1 and v2 to... [/quote]
Yes, you're right. I'm always forgetting the 2. Thanks. Just ignore the type of battery I posted. tamakitty is correct.

[quote name='ta36' date='Nov 27 2006, 06:45 PM'] Thanks everyone for your help. When I change the battery will I be starting all over again?? [/quote]
nope.Press reset then download and you should have your old tama back.