How To Put Your Avatar And Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] :D Ok. First lets say you dont know what avatar and signatures are. Well, the signature is the bottom letters, and the avatar is the picture on the right. This is how you change them. [/SIZE]

How to change your signature: First click on settings. Then click on » Edit Signature. Then after that, you can write anything you want on the box. But it cant be that long. You can add some color and extras too. If you dont know how click here. Then put update my signature.

How to change your avatar: First click on settings then click on » Edit Avatar Settings. After that, it will show you the avatar you have right now. If you dont have one, it will show nothing. Next click on the gallery you want to go to. Then click on the avatar you want. If you want your own avatar, go down and put you found that avatar in google.com. After that, browse the avatar you want. Finally put update avatar.

Done!

:huh:

She most certainly is NOT rude. Ratstar is a very helpful, kind person and I think you really disrespect her when you call her "rude". All she has ever done is provide useful, coherent information for all of us on TamaTalk. I do believe the only reason why you think you have ground to call her rude is the fact that you didn't like it when she rebuked you for whining about not winning anything in the contest.

Please *rolls eyes* . She is the exact opposite of rude! You need to go reach for a dictionary.

Sorry I get hyper somtimes. And when I'm hyper, I start saying weird things... :D

how do u post an avatar that's NOT in the gallery & ad it 2 the gallery?PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I allready said that. Here: :)

If you want your own avatar, go down and put you found that avatar in google.com. After that, browse the avatar you want. Finally put update avatar.

Thanks, that helped :huh:

^ ^

( + )( + )

&& Hello

== -------------

I'm glad this was pinned... There had been a topic pinned about this, but it disappeared. Thanks for rising up to fill the hole, Oniontchi :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back