Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldentamagotchi

Reaction score
Hi. I'm not really new to Tamagotchis, but I still need a little help. It has always worked before, but this time, my Tamagotchis won't! Alright. I have a Tamagotchi V3 with a Tsunotchi, a V2 with a Whaletchi, and they are partners. I even tried to connect like twenty times after that, but they will not have babies! Can anybody help???

Have you used love potoin?, if they are old enough (5 and up) they should get married, here is the code for the v3.BCBCCABA. Hope it helped

Thanks, guys. Maybe its because my V2 is 4 and my V3 is five. I will try again tomorrow.

If the Tamagotchi has been an adult for 72 unpaused hours, set the time to:

10:29AM

2:59PM or

6:59PM

and wait one minute for the Matchmaker.

Or to mate them together:

- Make sure that they are on or close to their minimum weights (for some reason this is important - I don't know why!).

- Make sure all Happy and Hungry ♥s are full.

It takes a lot of connections but it pays off!

StarTama :huh:

I had the same exact problem. I have a V2 and a V3 myself, and they were 5 already. I connected them for like an hour but they still wouldn't mate. I kept checking the friends list and they had four hearts. Just wait a day or so and try again. They should mate soon! :mimitchi:

~hope I helped!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back