? wat results i good care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carolyn-b254

Reaction score
my tama died so i started a new 1 and i need to kno if i take great care wat results. and i also have a teen hinotamatchi is that good be honst

That isnt a good teen.

Well, if you take great care,

The results will be a good character and healthy tama.

lik what r good char.? and what can i do to help my tama to be a good adult?

Treat your Tamagotchi well.

Try not to let more than 2 hearts go down,

And try to get a full training bar.

Usally a healthy tamagotchi teen is min. 20 pounds, and adult, min. 30 pounds

Unheathys min. weight are lower.

Check your very young tama every 5 minutes when you can, if he needs anything, fill the hearts then. Neer let him beep because he is hungry and sad. Discipline him when he needs it, praise him when is looking sulky. Instead of feeding him treats to fill his happy hearts, play games with him. Keep his weight down. Never let him weigh over 50 pounds. You will likely get a good character, which is:

Violetchi/Furawatchi/Leaftchi

Mimitchi

Mametchi

And several others. Those are just the most easily recognized "top characters". Good luck, and ask us if you need any help! :(

ok but is there any way to train my tama and when im in school should i pause them cuz i have 2 and they r both overweight and im working hard to keep them happy

The best thing would be to pause it if you don't want to miss any training oppurtunities and if you don't want his hearts to drop or for him to die.

Getting a good character:

Get a full training bar.

Make sure the hearts only drop to 2 the most.

Keep it at a low weight close to the base weight.

GotchiGirl96

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama died so i started a new 1 and i need to kno if i take great care wat results. and i also have a teen hinotamatchi is that good be honst
That isn't a great teen. In fact on version 1 it is the worst teen on odd generation.

Never fear! For if you get a spoiled brat child from a spoiled brat parent, you'll always get a character like Hinotamatchi and Nikatchi.

If you obtain a spoiled brat child from an EGG, you could have cared for it better.

You can still get good/reasonable adults from Hinotamatchi. Like Furawatchi/Leaftchi/Korotchi/Violetchi (golly gosh, how many names does it have to have?): :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back