Really old toddler

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty710

Reaction score
So some of you may have heard my "The Oldest Baby Tama" post. Well I have a very similar glitch that I would like some more information on...

I have two tamas. One is a V3 and the other is a V2. I haven't debugged either of them and I probably never will. The one I'm worried about is the V2... A few generations ago (18th) I downloaded my tama (it was JUST born) and it was a baby boy. I looked at the stats and it said "45 years". I just figured it was a glitch and kept playing with it. So it just went normally through life, aging normally (45, 46, etc.). So then it had an offspring w/ my V3. The offspring grew and died (I left it un-paused during basketball practice >.<). So I brushed it off (not easily, I tell you... I was on the 19th generation!!) and restarted them both. So they grew through about 2 generations, and then I, again, forgot to pause them during basketball practice. They were both on 2nd gen. and were 5 yr. old adults. My V2 died but my V3 lived. So I waited for my V3 to have an offspring and my V2 just had that weird nose-looking thing on the screen whenever the tama dies. The offspring came and hatched and I started them together. I just have some weird obsession with my tamas being the same age... Anyways, the ones that I started together are the ones I have currently. Yesterday was the day I started them. They grew to toddlers as usual. So they fell asleep at night normally, and just did everything normally. I started them at around 1 pm, and usually they age about an hour after they were started (and they were started at the same exact time). So this morning at about 7:30 am, I checked on my tamagotchis (who were still asleep). The V3 was still 0 yr. like it should have been. But the V2, strangely, was already 1. It aged in less than 20 hrs, strangely. Later today my V3 turned 1 and evolved into a teenager like it should have. But my V2 was still 1, and still a toddler. It had been a 1-year-old for about 5 hours at that point, and usually the toddlers stay 1 for only 1 hour or so. That was when I started getting worried. Now he has been a 1 year old toddler for more than 8 hours. The V3 is fine. But I'm really worried about my V2. I don't want to reset it, either.

What should I do that will make my tamagotchi normal w/out resetting or downloading it?

*~' Tamakitty710 '~*

i was under the impression that tamagotchis stayed toddlers for at least a day before they evolve into teenagers. give it some time and i'm sure your tamagotchi will sort itself out!

If you leave your tamagotchi on the "Name" screen for a few days, its age will be how many days you left it. So if you left it for a day, it would be 1.

If this isn't the case, than you might have been pausing it to much. So, it's getting older, but it's not evolving.

It could also be a glitch. As long as the tamagotchi works fine I wouldn't worry too much about it for now.

You could also try resetting and downloading so that your tamagotchi will be the age that it is supposed to be if it aged recently.

GotchiGirl96

Thanks everyone. My troublesome V2 actually just evolved 5 minutes ago! It's a Ringotchi! Could someone get a tama-guide to close this down for me please?? Thanks everyone for your time and help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. My troublesome V2 actually just evolved 5 minutes ago! It's a Ringotchi! Could someone get a tama-guide to close this down for me please?? Thanks everyone for your time and help!
Glad I could help. I'll PM a guide to close this topic.

GotchiGirl96

P.S. I hope this isn't spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back