Sign in to follow this  
Bubba28

A sad, sad story.

It happened last year when I first got my tamagotchi connexion. I was taking perfect care of her. She was a lovely Ichigotchi named Emma. :D I asked my dad to look after her when I was at school. It was a special day at school, so my dad came up to see me. HE LEFT EMMA BEHIND!! ;) :D :huh: :D He thought Emma would be okay--he fed and played with her before he left. When I came home, I checked her. SHE WAs DEAD!!! :lol: :lol: :( :D :D :( :( :( ! I cried my eyes out! I miss her soooooooooo much!! :( I just hope shes doing well in tama heaven :D

That's just cruel. How could you leave behind a tama? *unless the batteries are dead...like mine...*

I didn't mean too! ;) My dad was supposed to be minding it while I was at school!

You could have takken it to school and hide it in your bookbag.

heh, thats funnt though. I never leave my tama to my parents take care of it. They will make it dead. :angry:

yeah. I never let my dad take care of it no more, I always either pause it or take it to school and hide it. :D

This is sad, but i think you should of posted a thread last year at the tama memorial saying what happened

I did'nt have the Internet then, so I did'nt know about this site.

:D Hah i tack mine to school and hide it in my pencil bag. I showed it to my teacher. She didn't care.

When Connections first came out last summer in the US, I was like obsessive with mine. The first day back to school, I was afraid to bring it, so I left it at home with my mom. She's such a dork. She forgot about it and it was still on the coffee table where I left it for her that morning. It was dead!!! Eventually I forgave her. I mean, parents have other things to do than to take care of a Tamagotchi. Now I just take mine to school with me!!! :blink: :( .

Hah i tack mine to school and hide it in my pencil bag. I showed it to my teacher. She didn't care.

^^ Wow, that's hilarious. I would never show mine to any of my teachers. They would like snatch it away, even though tamagotchis are allowed at my school!!! :( .

When Connections first came out last summer in the US, I was like obsessive with mine. The first day back to school, I was afraid to bring it, so I left it at home with my mom. She's such a dork. She forgot about it and it was still on the coffee table where I left it for her that morning. It was dead!!! Eventually I forgave her. I mean, parents have other things to do than to take care of a Tamagotchi. Now I just take mine to school with me!!! :lol: :D .

^^ Wow, that's hilarious. I would never show mine to any of my teachers. They would like snatch it away, even though tamagotchis are allowed at my school!!! :( .

I showed it to 2 of my teachers and they didn't care. :D

^^ Wow, that's hilarious. I would never show mine to any of my teachers. They would like snatch it away, even though tamagotchis are allowed at my school!!!  :o

My school allows it. But my teacher doesn't want any in her class.(The beeping sounds annoy her!!! :D