A sad, sad story.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba28

Reaction score
It happened last year when I first got my tamagotchi connexion. I was taking perfect care of her. She was a lovely Ichigotchi named Emma. :D I asked my dad to look after her when I was at school. It was a special day at school, so my dad came up to see me. HE LEFT EMMA BEHIND!! ;) :D :huh: :D He thought Emma would be okay--he fed and played with her before he left. When I came home, I checked her. SHE WAs DEAD!!! :lol: :lol: :( :D :D :( :( :( ! I cried my eyes out! I miss her soooooooooo much!! :( I just hope shes doing well in tama heaven :D

heh, thats funnt though. I never leave my tama to my parents take care of it. They will make it dead. :angry:

:D Hah i tack mine to school and hide it in my pencil bag. I showed it to my teacher. She didn't care.

When Connections first came out last summer in the US, I was like obsessive with mine. The first day back to school, I was afraid to bring it, so I left it at home with my mom. She's such a dork. She forgot about it and it was still on the coffee table where I left it for her that morning. It was dead!!! Eventually I forgave her. I mean, parents have other things to do than to take care of a Tamagotchi. Now I just take mine to school with me!!! :blink: :( .

Hah i tack mine to school and hide it in my pencil bag. I showed it to my teacher. She didn't care.
^^ Wow, that's hilarious. I would never show mine to any of my teachers. They would like snatch it away, even though tamagotchis are allowed at my school!!! :( .

When Connections first came out last summer in the US, I was like obsessive with mine. The first day back to school, I was afraid to bring it, so I left it at home with my mom. She's such a dork. She forgot about it and it was still on the coffee table where I left it for her that morning. It was dead!!! Eventually I forgave her. I mean, parents have other things to do than to take care of a Tamagotchi. Now I just take mine to school with me!!! :lol: :D .

^^ Wow, that's hilarious. I would never show mine to any of my teachers. They would like snatch it away, even though tamagotchis are allowed at my school!!! :( .
I showed it to 2 of my teachers and they didn't care. :D

^^ Wow, that's hilarious. I would never show mine to any of my teachers. They would like snatch it away, even though tamagotchis are allowed at my school!!!  :eek:
My school allows it. But my teacher doesn't want any in her class.(The beeping sounds annoy her!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back