Is Billotchi Rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Billotchi a Rare Tamagotchi?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LILYGIRL

Reaction score
i have the penguin dude and his name is billotchi and i wanted to kno if he was rare! type back ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a human, not a penguin and he is not rare. I seen a lot of people who got him

Actually, there is Bill the human and Billotchi the black Penguin. Billotchi isn't a rare character, but he is quite cute. :( I've had him a few times.

I agree with Aubrey Hepburn. Some people think Bill is a "secret" character, but some think he is just a normal character- me, I think he is just a normal character.

Anyway, I don't think Billotchi is rare, but she/he is very cute!!! :huh:

~Rey~ :(

what do you mean i can't read it it is very hard to see

Really Billotchi is a spoof from the Barney dinosaur character, (damned, but Billotchi is an average character. There is no 'rare' and 'common' characters, but to get billotchi you must take care of it like it was the only purpose of your life (that's how I got Billotchi). I see that the female billotchi is a very mature parent. Compared to Kutchipatchi - pooed next to its offspring without beeping. :)

what do you mean i can't read it it is very hard to see
Let me try to explain more clearly:

"I have billotchi (the penguin dude) and I wanted to know if he was a rare character? Plaese reply as soon as possible/ASAP.-

Does that help?

~Rey~ :)

its not barney!
No, they just used a little bit of his structure. That's what I've been told on Bandai. It's a an adorable charrie. I've only had her once.

My fist character was a billotchi. Its not so rare and i say it would be a minor character. My billotchi got married to a kuchipatchi, had two boys, the billotchi left a day before the kuchipatchi, and my baby is a teen right now sooooo just check my siggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back