Have any tips how to win the games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgennero

Reaction score
I'd be thankful for tips on how to score high on the games.

Heading is easy, and I've read some tips on bump ( weigh 99 lbs, "go with the rhythm" ), but for example with "flag" I never have a chance (how do I know which one is the "imitation flag" ? ) and I can't win all rounds with sprint, no matter how fast I punch the button.

You should never make your tamagotchi weigh 99lbs. If so, you will only win 20 points playing, even if you make seven rounds. :) ;) :)

And it will probably give you this character, :D , that is very shy and makes playing with items harder. You cant use mirror and makeup, for example.

All you read about button rhythm, is pure luck and fortune is not enough (sorry folks! :) )

The false flag is the small and rounded one. When there's a real flag, this is long ang narrow, and plays a longer beep, apart from the false flag, there's a shorter, more shrill beep.

Sprint, heading, bump - a bunch of very challenging game for your tama. that's why it's hard to win. It requires a good health and low body weight. I wouldn't recommend playing these games too many times simultaneously. This will make your tamagotchi a tired one. :)

I recommend you to play heading if you want to earn points easily. If there are items you would like to buy in the shop, wait until it's a grown-up, so hard gaming won't disturb its development.

When you play bump, 5-6 lbs more that basic weight (example teen 20 lb) is the extra weight that can proove to be best. When you play heading, you go left middle right. when you have for example headed the ball on the right side, try to stay in the middle right afterwards. that makes the ball easier to reach so you can get a 400 points.

I hope I helped you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be thankful for tips on how to score high on the games.Heading is easy, and I've read some tips on bump ( weigh 99 lbs, "go with the rhythm" ), but for example with "flag" I never have a chance (how do I know which one is the "imitation flag" ? ) and I can't win all rounds with sprint, no matter how fast I punch the button.
BUMP I suggest going back to the middle as soon as your tam finishes hitting the ball.

SPRINT Start by mashing the A and C buttons as fast as you can, one after another. When your tam starts to go behind your opponent, try a different combo and stick with it untill your tam goes behind again.

For bump try to get the bar as long as it can
I dont think you should do that because if the bar is too long you will have a more chance of losing.I suggest that you should get the bar as close to the middle as you can.

Another way to win bump is to get the rare costume.This is how you get it:Cake: Press A, B, B, A, A, C, B, A

Steak: Press B, C, A, B, A, C, B, C

Cuckoo clock: Press C, B, A, C, C, A, B, C

RC Car 2: Press A, A, B, B, C, A, C, B

Stuffed animal: Press C, A, C, A, B, A, B, C

Hair gel: Press A, C, B, B, B, A, C, C

Love potion (honey): Press B, C, B, C, C, A, B, A.Just surprise the shopkeeper and do these codes

To be good at sprint just press the buttons A and C rapidly i hope this works for all of you. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back