Too old for tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well This week i was cleaning my room and found in a drawer...my old P1 green with purple border tama, P1 see through dark green with blue buttons...P2 lime green with yellow border and P2 white with grey border tamagotchis..AND my old Digimon tamagotchis..a dark blue and a yellow...ive started up my white P2 and Both my digimon asi want them to battle...although im 16....gonna be 17 in septembre....can you ever be too old for tamagotchis..id never admit to anyone else..well..of my male friends i still use the tamagotchis...but is there anyone else out there older who still has and uses their tamagotchis

cheers

No,I think there's no time you can be to old for Tamagotchis.but,that's just me and some other people I bet.

well i am thirteen, boy and love them more then when i did when i was 6 but ya tamakitten here also hasnt grown out of digimon so i wouldnt take her word for it lol j/k j/k

okay cool, are you a guy or a woman?...oh..because i probably see yo uin this again..im saying happy birthdday for your bday in about 3 months :D ...do you have msn messenger?

no way are you too old. i know MOTHERS past 30 who still like them, and use them as educational toys for their children.

I, on the otherhand, am 20, and have just started rebuilding my collection. So far i have 4 Connection V1s, 2 P1s that have gone MIA :D , 2 first wave Digimon, which one has a missing button, dont ask... and DID have both a Giga baby and Cat, but i mixed the wires up in them, so now the cat is fed with bottles of milk and the Baby thinks it's a dog??? anyways.....

Nope, there isnt an age where you should stop using them. unlike Halloween, where nowadays people give me the evil eye for trick or treating.... wankers. :D

I'm one of the oldest people in the group but I know I'm not the oldest ;) There are plenty pf people with kids who collect tamagotchis.

I get a lot of mail on my website from people who are building up their collections again. Their ages are typically mid 20's. They miss their pets from 1996-1999. Not long ago but now they are finding out there are so many and they want them all! :D

So yes, there are plenty of adults who collect tamagotchis and enjoy them very much.

im 15, a male and they said tamagotchi's r child play~said im a boring guy :D

I don't think you can be too old for that. My sister is 19 turning 20 in August and she also like Tamagotchis. But her's keep on dying. She has never gone up to generation 2. :blink:

I'm 19 and even before the new tamagotchis were out I would play my old tamagotchis at school for the fun. I'm making sure this tamagotchi craze this time around I get more then just one. I love playing tamagotchis because their fun to care for and make my work life seem not so bad. Point is your never to old for tamagotchis. My mother loves to critsize on how I need to grow up all the time but I don't listen to her anymore on the lines of what is the age I should grow up. I love toys and I can't help myself. See not all adults are your avrage boring workaholics. -hugs tamagotchis-

Okay cool, well, i got my new white and grey tama....an old Gen 2 one today in the post i was so excited when i heard the post...and im getitng 2 digimon..the old rectangular ones later toda (as im in the UK and its half 2am lol) so im so excited

Well, my boyfriend was the one to suggest tamagotchis to me as a substitute for real pets, since I am moving for 6 months to finish my education before I move to his city permanently. He thinks it's silly, but in a cute way. At least, that's the impression I get. After all, he likes yo-yos (the tricks people do with them are really amazing! It's really cool) and people think he's silly for that. Not me, of course, I decided to try out his hobbies for myself :blink: Other people frankly don't care, or I just stay discreet in public.

Other people frankly don't care, or I just stay discreet in public.
I used to be embaressed to have them out in public at one time but not anymore. I take them out everywhere I go. If someone gives me a look its their problem and not mine. I keep them out on my register at work(Only two of course other wise I could get in trouble) You'd be surprised how many parents ask me where I found them and where they get them for their children. I'm helping create more tamagotchi fans! WHOO! :blink:

Cool, well, being a 16yr in england..and a guy..not many people like me ar einto tamagotchis lol, as im what you might call "goth" or a "mosher" lol but oh well...im just a bit worried about any girlfriends...not that im atractive enough to ge tone ofcourse....they might think me immature..even though i am intelligent...not wanting to be vein or anything but i am smart lol but no need to worry about that yet.....my new tama i got yesterday is doing fine..still that 2nd blob lol..my digimon are coming today also im excited

i dont think you can be too old to play them (mind you im only 11)

some people grow out of them others dont?!?!?

i think tamagotchis are great anyways

HERASPAX

(how do u Get a pic beside your tama member tamaguide tamamax whatever you are how do u get it their some plz tell me)

Im 13 and i Adore tamagotchis and my mam says im stupid for being more intrested in playing and caring for my tamagotchi than finding a boyfriend, but i dont really care because boyfriends can leave u but tamagotchis cant (unless u lose them) any way does n e 1 no were u can buy them in north shields/ newcastle cheap cos my parednts wont get me them and i need more, i only have 1 (sigh) but i love it to bits!

Sorry, no, I don't know where you can buy them at a cheap price in north shields/new castle... but it isn't stupid that you're 13 and you still love tamagotchis (I'm going to be 16 soon, by the way :) ) Oh... and my mom would think I'm stupid if I go find a boyfriend because she says i'm too young and blah blah blah :) Well, whatever. Good luck with you tamagotchi!

~Mayumi

I'm going to be 18 in december and I love tamagotchis to death. My boyfriend thinks I'm weird. but I don't care they rock and my class mates think they are wicked cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back