I am a water-tama survivor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ_4_Life

Reaction score
^_^ I am proud, to be a water-tama survivor. It means that my tama has been in water, AND SURVIVED! I shall tell the amazing tale.

The incident happened, Today. I was going outside to play in the snow with my cousin. I thoguht, what about my tama? I couldn't just leave her alone! I stuffed her in my coat pocket and went on my way. My cousin and I, had a blast. We had an amazing snowball fight. But to my surprise, I had forgotten alllll about my tamagotchi! I cam inside, soaked to my skin, when heard beeping. "MY TAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I yanked my tama out of my pocket. I couldn't see a darn thing on that screen. It was blured, soaked, and ruined. I set it down on the coffee table, and a tear came to my eyes. I hid my face as walked to my room. With my tama in hand. I colapsed on my bed. And i sobbed, never getting to have a tamagotchi again. An idea cam e to my head. I quickly unscrewed everything. And layed it out. After an hour, i carefully screwed everything back together again. I took a deep breath....hoping that when i placed the battery in the well-molded plastic, it woulc be fixed. Scroll down to find out.

I dried the battery off more and placed inside the slick, plastic area. I slipped the battery in, closed my eyes...listening for the ordinary long-bleep sound. And then..to my surprise, i heard the bleep. So that meant, i could turmn it over and check...the screen. Then....a miracle happened....the screen showed the black pixels perfectly! CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a water Tama survivor. If you are too, tell me you story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I've never wet any of my tamas, but when I was 8 I dropped my Gigapet in the bath.

But I left it overnight ontop of the heater and it dryed-out just fine. :3

Last winter I put my tama in my pocket and I went outside to have a snowball fight with my brother and when I was coming inside he was looking around and spotted my tama on the ground he gave it to me.

When I got inside it was soaked and blurred. I couldn't see it. So I left it on my tavble and it worked again!!

Yay me.

Yay you.

You are so lucky. when I was 7 i dropped my tama in my soda! :blink: and it never worked ever again

I have a story of my "surviving" tama as well! ;) Here's how it goes:

I got my frist v1 tamagotchi and I was so happy, I took it EVERYWHERE with me. Then when I was out, (it was winter, so there was snow out) I was walking my dog. Then my dog rushed forward because he saw a cat, and I bumped my pocket against a pole. My tama flew out and my dog went crazy and stepped all over it. I was so mad! I picked up the tama, and it was wet, has muddy dog prints, and the screen was scratched. I got some snow inside the tama, so it started beeping like mad. After that incident, I took it home and dried it up. It started working fine again, but there's still the scratches. It leaves me with the memory... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey those are great survivor stories!! Well i have a few stories but they're not water related. :p I have this habbit of twistin mine on my index finger.....and one day it went all the way up my finger and flew off!! :eek: I was so shocked i knew FOR sure it wouldn't work and i lost it forever. ;) Then surprisingly it was fine when i picked it up!! :D That's my story survivor of impact. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back