Has your tama almost died?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
A few days ago, in the morning I had to go to school but I was late and so I was in a hurry but when I got there, I realised that I had forgotten to bring my tamagotchis! I thought that they would be dead by the time I got home! My mom said that she would give them to me at lunchtime. When she came she only gave me my tama connexion version 2 for some reason. I was so worried about my other tamagotchis and I thought that they would die by the time I got home, and that was bad because one of them was on it's 25th generation! When I did get home, one of them was OK because my brother had fed it but the other one was in very bad condition. I asked my brother why he hadn't fed it and he said that he thought it was on pause (but it wasn't.) Luckily I fed it so it didn't die.

Well, anyway, has your tamagotchi ever almost died?

Wow.. close call...

Once, i paused my tama (atleast i thorght i did) and i came home after like 5hs and it was unpaused. Thankfully it did not die.

Once I had a Masktchi. I went to school and I forgot to pause it. when I came home, it had 6 poos, no hearts filled, and it was in a bad mood.----> :D =ANGRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back