Piroriroritchi (Black Teen with a atena)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
truthfuly, yes, it is. I've only had it once, and that was an experiment of what character I'd get if I took bad care of my tamagotchi. :blink:

truthfuly, yes, it is. I've only had it once, and that was an experiment of what character I'd get if I took bad care of my tamagotchi. :blink:
I like him.Do you?

I dont really care if my tama is good/bad.I just try to enjoy whatever I get

I agree with TamaTownGirl42.

Now, to answer your question, yes Piroririroritchi is a bad-care teen. Try taking better care of your tamagotchi and maybe you will get a good-care adult.

GotchiGirl96

i LOVE him

Tarakotchi is a little ugly.

But Tarakotchi is so big, he looks like he can beat the bump game!

Yeah he's a bad teen. He scares me :blink: It keeps me takeing good care of them, the motivation that I might get what I like to call "land lamp fish" :(

plus my sister has piririroritchi now and she thinks its a bit cute. Yes, she took VERY<VERY BAD CARE she left her little mizutamatchi sleeping next to its poop

i thought she would get hashitamatchi

but then i remembered it's even generation not odd generation like piririroritchi

and she accidently fed it it's least fave food only 10 mins after it evolved :eek: :( ;)

Just to clarify, it's not Piroriroritchi, it's PIROLOTCHI. :furawatchi:

Pirolotchi is just about in the same class as Oniotchi and HinoTamatchi, meaning yes, somewhat unhealthy. Pirolotchi can become a healthier character, however, with lots of attention and care.

~OM21

Just to clarify, it's not Piroriroritchi, it's PIROLOTCHI. ^_^ Pirolotchi is just about in the same class as Oniotchi and HinoTamatchi, meaning yes, somewhat unhealthy. Pirolotchi can become a healthier character, however, with lots of attention and care.

~OM21
It is Piroririroritchi. It even says it on the character chart.

GotchiGirl96

(I hope this isn't spamming.)

I also had it a couple of times and I took bad care of it. I left it in my bag for a couple of hours and when I took it out , it is sick and all the happy and hungry hearts are white and it is 5 poops beside it. So it is a bad care teen. Now I take better care of my tamagotchi and now it is a young mametchi! Yay!

Berrydaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back