V3 Password for ?? received from King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShAwDy_1

Reaction score
Okay I've noticed many people asking the same Question over and over and over. Although it's been answered, people still ask. So I've created this pinned topic to settle things a bit.

Q: "I got a Royal Costume from the king after I donated 30,000 points and I got a code.Does anyone know what the code is for?"

A: The code recieved from the king is for the Nintendo DS Tamagotchi CornerShop game. If you don't have it,it's pretty much useless. When you put it in you get a SOFA.

Hope you enjoy!

~shawdy~

Last edited by a moderator:
From the TamaTown FAQ at ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: I've visited the Tamagotchi King more than three times and he has given me a password, but I can't use it. Why not?

Congratulations! His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King is truly thankful to you for your continued dedication to as one of his charity patrons. To thank you for your large donation, the Tamagotchi King has rewarded you with a royal gift given to only his most loyal subjects. This gift can be revealed exclusively in the Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop video game made for the Nintendo DS. Details on the video game can be found at www.tamagotchi.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back