TamaGOOchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you pronounce tamagotchi?

• ta-ma-GOO-chi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ta-ma-go-chi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetama

Reaction score
I personally pronounce it ta-ma-goo-chi. I know it's wrong but i don't care. All my cousins pronounce it that way too. :blink:

Actually, it's neither of your poll answers. You pronounce it Ta-ma-got-chi. Like Got Milk, only it's Got Chi. But you slur it together so it's just one word, which is obvious.

Welll... actually it's pronounced tama-go-tchi, but with the go more between a long o and and a short o like in shot. Just listen to the Japanese Commercial if you don't believe me :blink:

I thought that it was pronounced Tama-Go-Tchi,like Ratstar said.

I pronounce it tama-gah-chi. I know it's wrong, but hey, everyone else I know says it that way. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh it's hard to write pronunciations with regular characters...

I think the best way to represent how i say it: tah-mah-go-chi. Not like you yanks say 'ah' though. like taa-maa. short 'ah' sounds.

I personally pronounce it ta-ma-goo-chi. I know it's wrong but i don't care. All my cousins pronounce it that way too. :huh:
Neither tamagotchis, but my dad calls them tamahuchis, we remind him and still calls them that!

Some of my friends used to pronounce it Tamagaytchis, but that's because they didn't like them =P But ever since I started to let them play with them, they love 'em :p (they are boys)

hey, call 'em what you want, a tamagotchi by any other name would still be as sweet! lol  :( Tamapoopies!!! muwahahaha  :(
Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back