Finally Evolved into a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShAwDy_1

Reaction score
:( YAYYYY!!!!!!!! I FINALLY GOT A HANATCHI(4 THE 2ND TIME)IM SOOOOOO HAPPY

I ALSO GOT A TARAKOTCHI :blink: N A ONIOTCHI STILL :(

I WONDER WEN IT'L EVOLVE :thinking:

I've gotten a robotchi but not a hanatchi.Congratulations.

yea its Hanatchi...i find they r sooooooo cute oh n my oniotchi evolved into a gozarutchi today

:huh: YAYYYY!!!!!!!! I FINALLY GOT A HANATCHI(4 THE 2ND TIME)IM SOOOOOO HAPPY I ALSO GOT A TARAKOTCHI :p N A ONIOTCHI STILL :huh:

I WONDER WEN IT'L EVOLVE :thinking:
I am very jealous of you -.- I want an Oniontchi SOOOOO BAD! How do you get one?

No, that's wrong. I've always gotten oniontchis by taking excellent care of my toddler. You get hinotamatchis by neglecting your toddler.

Also, congrats! I'm trying to get a hanatchi right now, although I have no idea how :wacko:

I repeat, hinotamatchis are the result of neglectful behavior, NOT ONIONTCHIS.

It might have to be an even generation though. I'm not totally sure about that.

UMMMM WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE A TAMA THEORIES CHART THAT ISAVED TO MY COMPUTER WHICH I GOT FROM THE GALLERY ON TAMATALK!!! AND IT SAID IT COMES FROM KINAKAMOTCHI OR MARUTCHI IF U R NEGLECTFULL TO IT ON AN EVEN GENERATION SO GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT PLEASE...OH N HOW DO U THINK I GOT MY ONIOTCHI???BY BEING NEGLECTFUL TO MY TAMA DUH!!!!

uh huh there proven u wrong :D

so dont u :wacko: your eyes at me...well actually thats to the computer cuz u cant c me LOL HAHA i crack myself up

DONT BE HATIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You DID NOT prove me wrong, I just choose to quit posting because you will never see my way and you will keep posting endlessly for no reason.

So from my point of view, I'm still right.

And:

:wacko: :D :blink: :huh: :) :( :eek: :D :p B) :p B) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

u c....u r just ignorant....but i wont keep up with your childish acting with the :wacko: so good night to u and sweet dreams..or if its morning good day.... :D no wonder so childishly 10 yrsold

STILL HATIN *smh* tisk tisk tisk

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, that's it. I'm reporting you twice. :wacko:

Also, you think a normally 10 year old could type like I can? Most people my age type "whitch way to teh chatt boreds" instead of "Which way to the chat boards?"

So back off. Unless you want to make this a game instead of insulting me. Which you are not.

well if u can report so can i

o and u may b mad but im as cool as can b so dont think your hurting me by reporting me

I think this topic has reached its level of usefulness... Let's avoid the anger and get back to being nice... please.

*Topic closed by Admin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back