My new tamagotchi version 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrfreak-nessie

Reaction score
hi! i got my new v4 in december 3rd! itsb amazing that when i looked at stardres' tamagotchi v4 the same bay, i got my v4! it is the sunflower cover that stardres has. the tamagotchi jinsei website i puup has info about the v4! this v4 is cute!!! and i love the sunflower cover! ^_^ i hope u all get one very soon like tommorrow! too bad i dont know how to put pictures of it up but look at stardres' topic,stardres has the same one as mine ^_^ THERE ARE SOO MUCH CUTE CHARACHTERS LIKE.. THERES A YOUNG DOROTCHI AND ANDROTCHI, the young dorotchi has a cute tiny bow on it !

TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION VERSION 4-EVERYONE IN TAMATALK!!! :D :p

Hi i'm MANUROCK12345

And i can't wait till i get a V4 they sound soooo good what can it do?

for e.g. the V3 could connect to the internet.

If you have a V3 these are some codes you can try them out on your V4 if you like!

B) :) :D :p :lol: B) B)

Congratz on your V4! If you figure out how to post pics, please post some pictures. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
does it have more than 3 buttons? Is it a little bit bigger than V3? What other features are there than the V3?

does it have more than 3 buttons? Is it a little bit bigger than V3? What other features are there than the V3?
Althogh I don't have a Jinsei Tamagotchi Connexion version 4, I know the answers:

#1: Yes. A, B, C and Reset. All Tamagotchi have four buttons counting Reset!

#2: A little bigger- they made the antennae WORSE. I repeat, WORSE.

Althogh I don't have a Jinsei Tamagotchi Connexion version 4, I know the answers:
#1: Yes. A, B, C and Reset. All Tamagotchi have four buttons counting Reset!

#2: A little bigger- they made the antennae WORSE. I repeat, WORSE.
why is the antenna worse

the antenna is AWESOOOMMMEE!!!! and its cool for the v4 cus it is not annoyind! i have one !!!

oh my.. the v4 is cool with the antenna!

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are selling a v4 for 61.00 at E bay!!!!!! aaaahh its soo much!! and its only one sold now better hurry and search it: go to E-bay: type in tamagotchi v4

i want a tamagtochi v4

:)

i will get one when it comes out

then when they are getting older [[ 4 months ++ ]] i will go to walgreens and buy a whole bunch of them ., ;)

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back