Sign in to follow this  
prettygirlmadi!

Rare?

Did i get a rare tama?It looks like this :furawatchi: and i believe its name is kuchipatchi.Is he rare???I got him 3 times!!!Please reply ASAP!!

Did i get a rare tama?It looks like this  :wacko: and i believe its name is kuchipatchi.Is he rare???I got him 3 times!!!Please reply ASAP!!

umm...

I think it's rare or I think it's not rare I do not know. :furawatchi:

I got a Papatchi do you know that kind of tamagotchi Papatchi I think?

sorry... i don't think he is rare. actually not at all. i get him alot. everone in my family does. hes not rare. (sorry)

Kuchipatchi is rare!!!Ta9394 , you are wrong!

do you remember how to get kuchipatchi i love it!!!

i think he is kinda rare but out of my whole family none of us has ever had it exept my sis ( ta9394)

pikagotchi

:angry:

i don't consider Kutchipatchi rare. i think it's one of the most common characters. you could get it on the original tamagotchis and on the newer ones.

Kuchipatchi is NOT a rare character. It is a regular adult, as with all the adults, excluding Nazotchi (who is now said impossible to get as a character no matter what) and Oyajitchi (who is a secret character you will get after mating two oldies).

GotchiGirl96

No

1) U might have took bad care of your tama

2) and his displince was high

Sorry I'm just giving Facts

Pm me

locky458@yahoo.com

I have 12 Tama's running right now... and 4 of them are Kuchipatchi :furawatchi: Which is good because he's my favorite. This is how I got him..

I never let his hearts drop below 3, only once or twice when I slept in late. I fed him a lot of snacks and didn't play games with him too much. I had his training bar filled.

Kuchipatchi is awesome ^_^