Rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prettygirlmadi!

Reaction score
Did i get a rare tama?It looks like this :furawatchi: and i believe its name is kuchipatchi.Is he rare???I got him 3 times!!!Please reply ASAP!!

Did i get a rare tama?It looks like this  :wacko: and i believe its name is kuchipatchi.Is he rare???I got him 3 times!!!Please reply ASAP!!
[SIZE=8pt]umm...[/SIZE]

I think it's rare or I think it's not rare I do not know. :furawatchi:

I got a Papatchi do you know that kind of tamagotchi Papatchi I think?

sorry... i don't think he is rare. actually not at all. i get him alot. everone in my family does. hes not rare. (sorry)

i think he is kinda rare but out of my whole family none of us has ever had it exept my sis ( ta9394)

pikagotchi

:angry:

i don't consider Kutchipatchi rare. i think it's one of the most common characters. you could get it on the original tamagotchis and on the newer ones.

Kuchipatchi is NOT a rare character. It is a regular adult, as with all the adults, excluding Nazotchi (who is now said impossible to get as a character no matter what) and Oyajitchi (who is a secret character you will get after mating two oldies).

GotchiGirl96

Melanie, all you do is you feed it lots of snacks, play a few games a day and you might get a kuchipatchi

I have 12 Tama's running right now... and 4 of them are Kuchipatchi :furawatchi: Which is good because he's my favorite. This is how I got him..

I never let his hearts drop below 3, only once or twice when I slept in late. I fed him a lot of snacks and didn't play games with him too much. I had his training bar filled.

Kuchipatchi is awesome ^_^

mine looks like a plane with antenas. i want <_< it's my fav. my other one is sorta like a strawberry and the other one looks like it has flames as hair. my girl looks like she a black matador's hat on. they are very hard to describe.

Did i get a rare tama?It looks like this <_< and i believe its name is kuchipatchi.Is he rare???I got him 3 times!!!Please reply ASAP!!
it's not rare becuz u got it a lot. that would make it UN-rare. i had kutchipatchi A LOT! but if u got it that many times, ur lucky. i guess that's what makes it rare to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back